- Question? Contact the seller
For an extra sprinkling of magic this Christmas why not add this embroidered gift tag to that special present in the corner. As if made by Santa’s little elves personally, this special heart can be tied to a present or around the top of a sack or stocking, ready for Christmas morning.
Made from 100% cotton drill each tag is digitally embroidered in satin thread.
Simply select your colour requirements from the drop down boxes and e-mail me with your personalised message. This must be no longer than 50 characters including spaces and punctuation.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Payments for goods must be received within 14 working days or the order will be automatically cancelled.
All products will be wrapped in acid free tissue paper and securely wrapped in water proof plastic.
Postage is free to UK addresses if the total order exceeds £30.
Large items will be sent via courier recorded delivery, with a signature required upon receipt. Larger items sent overseas will be sent Airmail International Signed For. Any import tax is the responsibility of the customer.
If the order requires special urgent delivery, the extra charge will be added to the total payment.
Once payment has been received, your order will be posted and sent within 3-5 working days.
For personalised items please allow 5-7 working days as the product will be made from scratch to your specifications.
If you have a special request or a rush order, then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will see what we can do.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Personalised items are non-refundable unless deemed faulty.
Postage for return of faulty items will be refunded. Postage for unwanted items is the responsibility of the customer, and we highly suggest proof of postage and the relevant insurance is secured upon return posting.
We cannot take responsibility for returned items that have been lost or damaged.
Upon entering personalised details and purchasing the item, the buyer has agreed the information given is correct. Any spelling mistakes or inaccurate information is the fault of the buyer and can not be returned or refunded. Refunds will only be granted to personalised products which are deemed faulty.
If there are any special requests then please contact us and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Wholesale orders are welcome; please contact us to discuss price and quantities.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide Kate Sproston Design with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a personalised product, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we a
• rem required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kate Sproston, founder and director of Kate Sproston Design Ltd., am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Kate Sproston Design Ltd., 192 Lutterworth Road, Whitestone, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 6PG