It is used mainly in hand-sewing and embroidered. A wide range of colors are available. You select the color you want.
<<FAQ about this item> > Hi. I would like to know if this listing would be suitable to make tassels.
A > Yes, This silk thread can make the tassel. Please refer to the following link. http://rimkimstudio.blogspot.com/2014/08/faq-i-would-like-to-know-if-this.html
1. Name : Set of 6 colors Thick Silk Threads
2. Condition : new
3. Materials : Silk 100%
4. Length : 40 meters (44 Yard)
5. Thickness : 0.65 mm
6. Color : When you order this item, please let me know 6 colors' number you choose via buyer note or Etsy conversation.
7. Note : The color of the real thread may differ from the color of the photo. Because they are dyed by hand in small amounts.
8. Shipping - Normally I will ship the item within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment through PayPal. - This item will be sent out by small package without tracking number. - It usually takes 10 ~ 20 business days for delivery. The arrival time depends on some factors and different areas. - My price to ship is based on the most reasonable method for the weight of this item.
9. Returns We are not accepted returning. Please check the description carefully before buying. If you have any questions about this item, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for looking at my listing and I appreciate your interest.
The silk thread is lovely - strong and gorgeous colours. Excellent communication from seller. Item was well packed & arrived promptly. I am very happy with everything. Thank you.
Nov 15, 2017 by KnitItBright
This silk is pretty and suitable for sewing, but the shop owner told me it is suitable for stringing gemstone beads for mala, and it is NOT. It makes very fine tassels, but you will need nearly one whole spool for a substantial tassel because it is very fine thread. I really wish the seller had listed the thread size (a simple ruler with mm is a cheap and effective way to determine thread size)