This is a digital file
Embroidery Monogram and Letter Designs
Fancy Letters Monograms for Table and Bed Linen, Towels, etc.
Only $3.99 Instant Digital Download - PDF ebook
Vintage Books Hand Embroidery Monograms
If you have any interest in Embroidery work then this is a great book to have in your collection.
The original edition of this Rare book was printed in 1914
Originally Published by Janon Co
My Personal 100% Guarantee To You
If you Buy this Book and after reading it,
You feel that You did not get Your Money's worth from it,
Message me and I will cancel your purchase and Refund Your Money.
And You Can Keep The Book as My Personal Gift To You.
Book Contains 66 Pages of Monograms.
1. Cover page Vintage Designs for Hand Embroidery
2. Old English Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, lingerie, table linen, towels, shirt etc.
3. Plain Block Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, shirts, stockings, table linen, towels etc.
4. Fancy Block Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, stockings, table and bed linen, towels etc.
5. Fancy Script Letters for monograms on handkerchiefs, lingerie, table linen and bath linen.
6. Right Script Letters for monograms on initial handkerchiefs, table linen, towels, robes and nightgowns.
7. Slant Script Letters for monograms on lingerie, corner motif for handkerchiefs, baby pillows and carriage covers.
8. Fancy Script Letter with flower for monograms on table Damask, Layettes and Trousseaux.
9. Block Letters with fancy outline for monograms on table linen and initial handkerchiefs.
10. Old Gothic for monograms on colored handkerchiefs and church linen.
11. Greek Letters for monograms on college pennants, society initials and men's shirts.
12. Japanese Letters for monograms or single initials for men's shirts and ocean linen.
13. For monograms on table linen, towels and initial handkerchiefs.
14. Fancy Block Letters for monograms on table linen, towels and initial handkerchiefs.
15. Block Letters with Ivy Leaf for monograms on table linen, trousseaux linens and
16. Fancy Block Letter for monograms on bed spreads and bed linen.
17. Renaissance Letters or Letters of the Fourteenth Century. For monograms on church linen, church vestments, etc.
18. Cross Stitch Gothic Letter (Alphabet Gothique au Point de Croix) for monograms on guest towels and baby layette.
19. Fancy Block Letters with Border for monograms on table linen and initial handkerchiefs.
20. Fancy Borders for monograms (Lettres mixte Enguirlandees) suggestions for ladies handkerchiefs and miniature photos.
21. For Men's shirts Chemises d'Hommes embroidered in colored silk to match material.
22. For monograms on men's shirts, men's handkerchiefs and pajamas.
23. Monograms for Men's Shirts (Chemises Hommes) monograms for men's handkerchiefs.
24. Monograms for Men's Shirts (Chemises de Nuit, Pyjamas) Monograms for men's shirts, dress shirts, pajamas and nightshirts.
25. Monograms for Men's handkerchiefs (Mouchoir Hommes).
26. For Monograms on men's shirts, men's handkerchiefs and pajamas.
27. Plain and Fancy Designs for monograms on men's shirts, men's handkerchiefs and pajamas.
28. Monograms for Men's Shirts (Chemises Hommes).
29. Autographs for monograms on men's handkerchiefs and men's shirts.
30. Monograms with Appropriate Borders for use on Lingerie, Trousseaux and Layette for Baby.
31. Fancy Borders for monograms for monograms on corner of ladies and men's handkerchiefs.
32. Monograms with fancy outlines for monograms on lingerie and handkerchiefs.
33. Fancy Borders for Monograms (Motifs Riche pour Monogrammes) for monograms on miniature photos, handkerchief cases, and book covers.
34. Fine Monograms with flowers ( Anglaises Enlacees Fleuries) monograms on lingerie and handkerchiefs.
35. Very Fine Monograms of the Fifteenth Century (Renaissance) for Monograms on Lingerie, handkerchiefs and Trousseaux Linen.
36. Louis XIV Designs for monograms on fine lingerie and Trousseaux Linen.
37. Marie Antoinette Monograms for handkerchiefs and lingerie.
38. Fancy Designs (Fantaisie Pour Lingerie monograms for very fine lingerie.
39. Grand Fancy Designs (Grands Monogrammes Fantaisie) for monograms on table linen and lingerie.
40. Very Rich Monograms (Fantaisie Lingerie) for monograms on fine lingerie and fine table linen.
41. Names and Signatures (Noms et Signatures) to be used on handkerchiefs and lingerie.
42. Monograms for men's and ladies' handkerchiefs (Mouchoirs Hommes et Dames)
43. Very fine Monograms (Tres Riche Monogrammes) for ladies pocket handkerchiefs and fine lingeries.
44. Louis XV Designs (Louis XV) for Monograms on handkerchiefs, Chemises and Trousseaux Linen.
45. Circular Designs (Serie Cercles) for monograms on table linen and lingerie.
46. Lozenge Style Monograms (Serie De Lozanges) for monograms on table cloth, napkins and lingerie.
47. Monograms of Italian Style for Luncheon sets, Lingerie and handkerchiefs.
48. Nursery Designs (Layette) for monograms on baby layette, baby handkerchiefs and nursery linen.
49. Script and Old English Letters (Anglaises et Gothique) to be used on towels, bed sheets and pillowslips.
50. Script and Old English Letters with Borders (Anglaise et Gothique) for towels, bed and table linen.
51. Monograms for Napkins and Table Damask.
52. Monograms on table linen and bed linen.
53. For monograms on table linen.
54. For monograms on table and bed linen.
55. Fancy Block and Seeded Letters monograms on table linen and bed spreads.
56. Roman Cut Work monograms on bed spread, curtain and table linen.
57. For monograms on bed spreads and curtains (Dessus de lit et Rideaux)
58. Very Fancy Seeded Script Monograms monograms on bed spreads and curtains.
59. For Monograms on bedspreads, automobile and carriage robes.
60. For Monograms on bedspreads and curtains.
61. Scallop Designs
62. "Marie Antoinette" Monogram with Seeded Letter.
63. Colored motifs for children's handkerchiefs, etc.
64. Motifs for Societies and Boy's Suits.
65. For colored motifs for children's handkerchiefs.
66. For colored motifs for children's handkerchiefs.
67. Designs for Church Vestments (Ornaments D'eglise)
© ePublishers Vintage Books
owns the copyright to this revised PDF.
This book cannot be reproduced or resold without
permission from ePublishers Vintage Books
This scarce Vintage book is included in our special Rare Books Digitized Series.
In the interest of creating a more extensive selection of rare historical books, we have chosen to Digitize this title even though it may possibly have occasional imperfections such as missing and blurred pages, missing text, poor pictures, markings, dark backgrounds and other Digitizing issues beyond our control.
Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as a part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's rare works of literature that would not normally be available.
This Book is intended for education and informational purposes only.
Our modification and restoration process of this book has resulted in our creating a new work (restored or annotated or improved work), that gives us a clear and novated copyright to this modified version.
This ebook collection is in PDF. file format.
You need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to read the ebooks.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your computer, you can download it from Adobe.
It's completely FREE.
Shipping is FREE to anywhere in the world via Instant Digital Delivery: This is a digital item. Once Payment is cleared, your image will be available for immediate download.