This is a digital file
This playful romper pattern is great for summertime as well as during the colder months under a long sleeve T!!
Options included for long or short legged versions with or without button bands!!
- DK or light worsted weight yarn (approximately 300-700 yards)
- 5 stitch markers
- One cable needle (optional)
- stitch holders or scrap yarn
- 16” (40cm) US size 6 (4 mm) circular or straight needles, or size necessary to obtain gauge
- 12” (30cm) US size 6 (4mm) circular or 4 double pointed needles for small circumference knitting
- 5+ buttons or snaps, depending on your size
Gauge: 21 sts and 29 rows per 4 inches in stockinette stitch
Sizes: 0-3m (3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 2T, 3T)
Chest: 16 (17 ½, 19, 20 ½, 22, 23 ½) inches
Advanced knitting techniques used:
picking up stitches
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept paypal, which is most convenient. Payment by paypal due within 3 days of purchase. I will also accept a money order. If paying by money order, item will be shipped upon receipt of payment. Please send me a convo to let me know if you are paying with a money order within 3 days of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
If you have any problems with my items, please contact me and I will try and work with you on an individual basis to solve the issue.
Custom orders are always welcomed. I can customize any product I make. Whether quantity, size, packaging, etc. For wool soakers I can add embellishments such as embroidery, etc. for an additional charge.
Thank you for reading my policies...enter the code POLICYGIFT in the message to seller upon checkout and you will receive a free gift with your purchase!