Been cleaning and re-organizing my studio and have found many things I do not need. In this (like new) book of many ideas you will find many details on how to make paper pretty.
Taken from the inside of the book. "This book celebrates paper in its infinite variety of forms, from tissue to thick card and from nubbled cloth paper to metallic sheets. This book contains a wealth of beautiful decorative items for you to create. From traditional ideas - cards, gift wrap, and boxes to bags, lampshades, and even shoes, it will surprise and delight you with a resh look at one of world's oldest manufactured materials.
Paper Details begins with an exploration of paper. Three main sections, Paper for the Home, Paper for Giving, and Paper for Special Occasions. Then present pretty, appealing projects for everything from storage boxes to table decorations. Allow your creativity free rein, choosing great colors and patterns. inexpensive and easy to make. Claire Richardson's adaptable ideas bring flair and fun into any home".
Hope you find this book interesting, I am selling it at half-price.
Please see my policies for further information and thank you for visiting my Etsy store.
1. As soon as your payment is processed and shows it is paid through paypal, your order will be shipped within 1- 2 business days or as soon as possible, depending on what day you purchased the item. If on Friday or Saturday, the cards or item will not go out till that Monday.
2. All purchases will be sent via the Post Office.
3. Single cards are sent via a CD mailer or envelopes (sometimes two cards will fit) otherwise I use a bubble mailer unless its a larger order then I may use a mailer box.
4. I ship to the address that you provide through Etsy by default, so please make sure that address is correct upon checkout! I am happy to ship to someone besides yourself, just simply enter the new address instead of yours at the checkout or include the correct mailing address in the "message to seller" box.
5. I no longer do international shipping as it is too costly on both sides and takes too long for the items to be received.
I use Paypal and the Credit cards listed and Etsy Gift Card. PayPal can also be used to accept your credit card. Please follow the directions.
***A Note to Wisconsin residents: a 5% sales tax will be added to your purchase through Paypal.
Paypal takes only a few days to process. Using a credit card will take up to 1 week to process. The package will not mailed out till the money is on the way to be deposited into my account. Sorry for the inconvenience. I prefer Paypal as it is faster, but a credit card for direct depost will be accepted. It just takes longer. If you do the transaction on Sunday or Monday, things will move along faster as Monday is when Etsy does Credit Card transactions.
Returns & exchanges
No returns or exchanges. If you decide you do not want the cards and they are still in my possession, I will do a refund. After the cards are sent and on their way to your destination, there will be no refund.
Photos are representations of the finished product. Because everything is handmade, there may be slight variations or color. But the cards are the original. Otherwise, I don't have many policies......only that if you see something you like and want to buy it using Paypal that you follow through on your end.........please no scams. ALSO, THAT YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE MY CARDS, EITHER BY A CONVO VIA ETSY OR FEEDBACK. THE FEEDBACK YOU LEAVE OR DON'T LEAVE IS WHAT WILL HELP A NEW BUYER DECIDE ABOUT A POTENTIAL PURCHASE OF THIER OWN TO THIS SHOP. Thank you.