This is a digital file
DIY paper jewelry tutorial – Make your own paper quilled earrings and pendants without using a quilling tool.
[Difficulty level - Beginner to intermediate]
Learn to make beautiful paper jewelry! This tutorial has all the instructions that you need, to make the red flower quilled earrings and similar earrings shown in the photos. Also included are instructions to make double colored quilled earring designs. It is a very simple tutorial and does not require a quilling tool. This listing is for a PDF file only, and does not contain a quilling kit.
It includes 30 pages of detailed instructions, photos, tips and tricks. The step by step photos allow even someone who has never done paper quilling before to make these designs. Also provided are instructions to make your designs water resistant for use as jewelry. The photos shown here are representative of pages from the tutorial.
Supplies you would need to make the earrings in this tutorial are:
• Quilling strips - Pre-cut paper quilling strips or cut your own from construction paper.
• Common household objects which we would use as tools for quilling.
• Basic jewelry making supplies, to convert your quilled designs into earrings/pendants.
After purchasing the digital file, you’ll see a link to the Downloads page. Downloads are instantly available once payment is confirmed. You can download the tutorial as a PDF at https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases
We would love to see the paper jewelry that you have made. If you’re on Instagram, do tag your photos with @papericagg
You might also like
More from this seller
PayPal is the accepted method of payment. If you do not have an account on PayPal, you can still pay at the their website with your credit / debit card. It is simple, fast and secure. Here's a link which explains how to do that – https://blog.etsy.com/en/2007/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account/
Returns & exchanges
PRINTABLES AND DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
Due to the nature of the items that we offer in our shop, all sales are final and binding. We cannot issue refunds for digital listings. Please ask any questions that you may have before making a purchase.
• All digital files and designs are for personal, non-commercial usage only.
• Under this agreement, you are not allowed to commercially sell any items that you created by using the provided templates.
• You are not allowed to share the files with anyone, to make modification to the files or make any derivatives of the files.
• You are not authorised to sell the templates in digital or print form, distribute the original source files, recreate/reproduce the designs for commercial usage or suggest in any way that you created the templates yourself.
We try to represent all our items as accurately as possible, but please remember that all monitors do show colors differently. Also, color output from inkjet printers may differ from that on laser printers. Print quality also depends on the type of paper and printer ink that is used.