This is a digital file
Another adorable Edith Flack Ackley DOLL Pattern. Includes patterns for doll, calico dress, apron, shoes, hair and even embroidered facial features! Finished doll stands 16" tall. Circa 1934.
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original VERY RARE "mail order" doll pattern. You will receive the download link IMMEDIATELY from Etsy after payment is made.)
Edith Flack Ackley's ~1934 "Magazine Pattern"~Lovely CHRISTMAS DOLL~
As you can see in the picture, this doll is just Lovely!
* The "Melinda" Cloth Doll offered to readers of "The Ladies Home Companion" Magazine
* She measures approximately 16 inches tall when finished!
* Sweet Embroidered Facial Features !
* Instructions to make Old Fashioned, Braided Hair-do
* Lacy Under-Panties!
* Lovely Organdy-Puffed-sleeve,
* Calico Dress
* With Teeny-tiny Rickrack Trim!
* Charming Apron!
* Shoes made from Leather or Felt!
* Enlarged, EASY & Friendly Directions
* These are SCANS - NOT copies! Much more detailed!
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern PDF TODAY!
You will receive the DOWNLOAD LINK IMMEDIATELY from Etsy after payment. You will then be able to download, open, view and print it in Adobe Reader. (If you don't have Adobe Reader, you can download it at www.adobe.com - fast, easy and free!)
BUY ANY 2 e-patterns, get ANY 35d e-item for FREE (just email your choice after buying 2)
This vintage pattern is in the public domain and therefore does not infringe on any copyright. However, this is my restored and revised copyrighted version with my original art- resale of this pattern is strictly forbidden.
You might also like
More from this seller
For payment, we take Paypal and Direct Credit Card Payment.
We will also consider money orders and personal checks.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not happy with your purchase - I offer a compete refund (on e-items only).
If you want your pattern IMMEDIATELY - you can get an AUTOMATIC download link sent to you if you buy it here:
Plus - there are MANY more e-booklets & e-patterns available there!