This is a digital file
Meet Spot! Spot's a member of The Dress Up Bunch - a collection of softie patterns that can all wear the same clothes. They love to play dress up!.
I think Spot looks like a girl dog.
My daughter thinks Spot looks like a boy dog.
Spot can be whatever you like!
Spot has weighted ears and paws for excellent flop, arms and legs that will go in any direction for good play and easy dressability – and she’s just plain cute!
What You Get
* full-size pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
* detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
* links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
* make the dog and the snazzy collar – pattern and instructions for both
What You’ll Need
* 1/2 yard fabric (looks terrific in prints or fun furs!)
* scraps of contrasting fabric for eye and muzzle applique
* scrap of felt for nose
* embroidery thread for mouth
* 2 9mm safety eyes
* plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
* polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
For the collar (optional)
* scrap of fabric
* scrap of felt
* embroidery thread
* 1 9mm snap (I like the colored snaps from Snap Source)
Spot is 18 inches tall from head to toe, 11 inches tall when sitting. Oh yes – she sits very nicely.
I designed Spot to be very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All her parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside her body for the final assembly, and she has a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Spot.
Make Spot today! Then take a look at the whole Dress Up Bunch collection to make some of her friends some clothes they can all share. See Spot in her comfy flannel jammies?
Click this link to see all the dolls and clothes in The Dress Up Bunch. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShinyHappyWorld?section_id=14030791
And yes – like everything at Shiny Happy World – you can sell items you make with this pattern, as long as you are making them yourself. :-)