CRAFT STENCIL/MASK- "INTERTWINED CIRCLES"
This intricate, re-usable craft stencil/mask features a modern, trendy design that makes your projects artistic and unique.
ANYONE can use my designs to create visually appealing projects without a lot of thought, planning, or artistic talent. They are a fun and lightning fast way to create a background. Use them to create texture and visual interest to add a pop to your art work.
My stencils are durable, re-usable. The quality of my stencils rival the leading brands found in craft and hobby stores.
- One translucent stencil/mask
- Durable stencil plastic. Will not crack, rip, or tear with proper use.
- Cut to order with precision using a Black Cat Cougar
- Original design
- Available in 4x4",6X6", 8X8", or 10x10"
- My stencils are securely packaged in an eco-friendly, rigid mailer to ensure a safe delivery.
- Art journals
- Bible art journaling
- Adult coloring
- Gelli® Plate
- Art tags
- Monoprinting and Gelli® Plates
- Furniture and wood projects
- Mixed Media projects
- Altered art
- Junk journals
- Listers journals
- Wall décor
- Bullet journals
- Home decor
::CAN BE USED WITH::
- Spray inks
- Distress inks
- Molding paste
- Glass bead gel
- Watercolor media such as pencils, crayons, gel sticks
- To clean, immediately after use, run under warm water and gently clean with soap and water. Pat dry. Do not rub vigorously.
- Store stencil/mask on a flat surface when not in use.
- Do not store near a heat source.
::HOW TO ORDER::
- Select the quantity you would like.
- Select the size.
- During checkout in the notes selection, please type any information that would be helpful for me to assist you.
- For special requests, please notify me BEFORE you order.
::PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIMES::
- Check out my shop policies for up to date information:
::CHECK OUT MY OTHER STENCIL DESIGNS::
::FOLLOW ME FOR PROJECT IDEAS::
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Because accurate shipping costs are sometimes difficult to predict with combined orders, I will refund the shipping overage in excess of $1.25.
Orders are usually shipped by USPS, unless otherwise stated. If desired, please feel free to convo me to inquire about a shipping upgrade before you place your order.
Your package will be shipped to the address on file with Etsy. Please make sure it is correct. If the item is already shipped to the address on file and it is incorrect, the customer will be responsible for costs incurred for return shipping to me, and then shipping to the correct address.
I take great care to package orders safely and securely, using quality packaging. I hand deliver each package, using USPS, and ensure that each package is scanned into the USPS system. However, mistakes and lost packages do happen. Please convo me if you have a problem.
I ship internationally. If you don't see a shipping quote for your country, please inquire, and I will send you a quote. Know that your order may be delayed in customs, over which I have no control.
There may be customs charges in your country. I am not responsible for customs fees, VAT, and international handling. For international orders, please do not ask for the order to be shipped under a gift status.
I accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you have a question or concern, please convo me.
Howsewears will charge an hourly rate for custom work if the item is specific to the customer and cannot be listed for sale in my shop. The hourly rate will be included in the final cost of the item. Custom charges will always be disclosed before the sale is complete.
Howsewears will not violate copyright law. Please do not ask for custom work of someone else's design, or for a design where I cannot assure that there is not a copyright.
A commercial license is required if you plan to manufacture any items for resale using my designs. Please inquire accordingly.
1. When buying stencils, please note that the actual stencil is the colored part of the design.
2. Lead time- I have a 3-5 day lead time, however, I am often able to cut, package, and ship orders within 24 hrs. Please convo me before your purchase if you require an expedited order.
There may be an extra fee charged for rush orders, as well as an upgrade cost for shipping.
4. Class stencils- If you are an instructor, I offer an additional stencil for orders of the same stencil. Please inquire before you make your purchase.
5. Care and cleaning of your stencils- immediately after use, run under warm water and gently clean with soap and water. Pat dry.