SIZE (Please pay careful attention to the thickness of the veneer)
Dimensions: 9.4" x 5.5" inches (= 240 x 140 mm)
Thickness: 0.008" inches (0.20 mm), including protective coating and excluding double-sided tape
* If you'd like to purchase multiple sheets, please send us a message and we'll create a reserved listing.
* We provide a volume discount if you purchase 5 or more sheets of same veneer. (Please refer to our shop policy section for discount rates)
* These veneers contain intentional micro-fractures and thin protection coating on the front (dress) side for flexibility: Enhanced adhesive veneers are passed through rollers under controlled pressure to implement micro-fractures to provide flexibility, allowing them to be used on rounded or curved surfaces.
* What is an "enhanced" adhesive veneer?
Black double-sided tape is attached to the shell veneer (instead of the normal transparent one) to provide an ‘extra punch’ and a much broader iridescence for your applications.
This is natural and genuine dragon paua shell flexible enhanced adhesive veneer that renders vibrant colors by reflecting light in a diverse spectrum from various angles.
High-quality shell pieces are manually laminated to provide beautiful colors for easy and diverse applications.
Thin protective coating on the front and black double-sided tape on the back for easy application on curved surface and cutting.
Iridescent colors and captivating texture can be integrated into your products to enhance your creativity and marvelous artisanship.
Applications are limited only by your imagination: overlay and inlay for a wide range of products and items, including musical instruments, handicrafts, gift items, furniture, logo, signage, jewelry, interior decoration.
HOW TO CUT & GLUE
Enhanced adhesive veneers can be easily cut with a sharp pair of scissors, X-Acto knife, or Stanley knife.
For intricate shapes and optimum results, use high-precision devices such as laser cutter, diamond blade, or CNC system.
The double-sided tape allows cut pieces to be easily attached to wood, metal, glass, plastic, and other materials. Additional processing may be necessary for proper treatment.
Since these are made manually and individually, no two products are exactly the same.
We try our best to maintain consistency among the product lines in terms of color and pattern.
Please read our store policy and if you have any questions, feel free to convo us.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All of our products are shipped directly from Korea using two methods from which you can choose when you check out:
1. Standard shipping (Registered international air parcel): 10-15 business days to most countries
* To Canada, standard shipping is not available, as it takes too long (about 8 weeks) for Canada Post to deliver items. In turn, all items purchased from Canada will be charged and delivered using EMS (see below).
2. EMS: 4-6 business days to most countries
Tracking number is provided for both and shipment can be tracked through the website of your postal service. (ex. usps.com in the case of U.S.)
(If your country is not listed in the countries we ship to, please send us a message and we'll see what we can do.)
You can check the shipment and delivery status at http://www.track-trace.com/post
1. Type in your tracking number and click “Track with options”.
2. It will first display information up to the point of departure from Korea.
3. Click “Select country” from the the top menu and choose your country.
4. Available information varies according to the policy of your country’s postal service.
* Please note that we are NOT responsible for any import duties, taxes, and other expenses that might occur in your country.
We accept PayPal
Returns & exchanges
We accept returns or exchanges within 14 days after you receive the order.
Please email us within the timeframe to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
Returns or exchanges made without prior notification will not be accepted.
Product must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
Shipping charges are non-refundable and the customer is fully responsible for all of the shipping charges that occur for refunds and exchanges.
We will issue a refund upon receiving returned item(s).
We provide volume discounts to those who purchase 5 or more sheets (strip packets) of same veneer. The rates are as follows:
5 to 9 sheets (packets): 3%
10 to 19 sheets (packets): 5%
20 to 49 sheets (packets): 7%
50 to 99 sheets (packets): 10%
100+ sheets (packets): 13%
For orders containing up to 20 sheets, the standard shipping charge (10-15 business days to most countries) is calculated as follows:
U$6.10 + U$0.50 * (total number of sheets - 1)
Larger quantity orders will be shipped via EMS (4-6 business days to most countries), and the shipping charge will be calculated based on the weight of the package.
IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES
Please note that the buyer is responsible for any import duties and/or taxes that are levied by the customs authorities. You should find out from your local customs office regarding any potential duties and taxes, and contact us before shipment if you want us to take any measures, such as modifying the declaration value.
Customers in the U.S. can import goods up to US$800 without paying duties and taxes.
Customers in the EU can import Korean-made goods of up to 6,000 euros without paying import duties, thanks to the Korea-EU free trade agreement (FTA). However, each EU country has different policies regarding VAT, for which the buyer needs to be aware of.
Customers in other countries should contact local customs office to obtain information on any potential duties and taxes, as each country has its unique policies, rules, and regulations on importing goods and levying taxes.