Pink and Brown Owl iron-on embroidered appliqué patch
Size: 4" x 3-3/4" (10 x 9,5 cm)
Save 10% off orders of 5 patches or more - use coupon code "TENOFF5" at checkout!
PatchMommy iron-on appliqué patches are super cute and the possibilities are many....think t-shirts, onesies, jeans, tote bags, backpacks, diaper bags, hats, towels, sheets...the list goes on and on! The patches can be used as a fashion statement, for decorative purposes or they can serve to cover-up a hole or tear in your clothing (and extend the life of that article of clothing - imagine that)!
Application and care instructions are included with your order.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT CUSTOM ORDERS.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
We do offer expedited shipping (U.S. orders only) - Priority Mail (2-3 business day service). Please choose this upgraded option at check-out.
We accept payment via PayPal, Direct Checkout and Etsy Gift Cards.
Returns & exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase! Therefore, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the patch(es) for a refund, excluding any shipping costs, within 14 days from date of purchase. The patch(es) must be returned in their original condition (which means new, unopened, untampered with and still in their original packaging) in order to receive the refund, and you are responsible for the return shipping costs (unless the return is a result of an error on our part). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of opened items.
If you do not find the answer to your question, then please let us know. We are here to help!
How do I apply and care for my iron-on patch(es)?
* Pre-wash the item you wish to iron onto
* Use a cloth over the patch when you iron-on (muslin cloth is excellent)
* Press hard with the iron and give the patch enough time on both sides to adhere (the fabric onto which you are applying usually determines how long you need to hold the iron – a good rule of thumb is about 15 seconds on the front side, 20-30 seconds on the back, but thicker fabrics like jeans or similar usually take a bit longer) - and try not to move the iron around too much
* Do not iron directly onto any embellishments (bows, beading, rhinestones, sequins, etc.) – please work around it
* You can finish off the front side again by running the iron along all edges
* Stitching can provide an additional hold
* Wash inside out on cold, and hang dry (no dryer, please!)
Please note! Iron-on patches work best on smooth fabrics. It may be more difficult to iron-onto wool, hand-knitted, stretch, thick corduroy and other specialty fabrics. We would therefore recommend stitching in these instances.
CAUTION: Please do not iron the patch onto delicate fabrics.
Why does my patch have loose fabric in some places?
* This is part of the hand-placement of the fabric during production. Not to worry, though, as these loose areas will flatten and even out when you iron the patch onto your chosen article!
Onto what can I iron the patch?
* Oh, the possibilities are many....think t-shirts, onesies, jeans, tote bags, diaper bags, hats...the list goes on and on! The patches can be used as a fashion statement, for decorative purposes or they can serve to cover-up a hole or tear in your clothing (and extend the life of that article of clothing - imagine that)! No matter which you decide, though, please remember to test your fabric for heat tolerance at the recommended iron setting.
How much does shipping cost?
* Standard shipping is FREE. If you require expedited shipping, we do offer an upgraded shipping option. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Do you ship internationally?
* We sure do! Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
I cannot find the style of patch I am looking for. Do you take custom orders?
* Unfortunately, at this time, we do not take custom orders. However, there is always a new collection in the works, so if you drop us a line with your request / query, we can let you know if it is something which we anticipate to be or indeed will be in a forthcoming collection.
What is your return policy?
* Please refer to our Refund Policy for further information.
How do I modify or cancel my order?
* Once an order has shipped, we are unable to modify or cancel it. However, if your order has not shipped, we will endeavor to make any necessary changes - so, please let us know immediately if you require a modification / cancellation.
Photos: All photos are the exclusive property of PatchMommy® and may not be reproduced, copied or distributed.
Resale: Our patches cannot be re-sold online in its original form (including but not limited to its original packaging). They can, however, be applied onto articles and those articles may be resold online or in physical store locations. For retailers with a physical store location who are interested in selling our patches, please contact us for wholesale pricing and terms.