This is a digital file
Vintage early 50s 'Patons' Knitting pattern book made especially for Angora knits. Produced by Patons and Baldwins, Australia. Patterns for sweaters, bolero, gloves kids hats.
I have scanned this myself from the original book (copyright has expired) with clear photos and patterns for you to follow.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to open and print this file.
You might also like
More from this seller
✩ Payment is accepted via credit card and PayPal. All payments are expected immediately after purchase. If payment is not received within two days, and there has been no response to my messages, the transaction will be cancelled and negative feedback left.
✩ Your item will be shipped once payment appears in my bank account.
✩ ITEM CONDITION RATING
- Mint: An item is as perfect and pristine as when it was originally made and shows no sign of wear (mint condition is rare for vintage clothing).
- Excellent: An item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very good: An item is considered wearable but has some surface flaws (staining or soiling, for example).
- Good: An item is wearable but cannot be returned to excellent condition even if repairs are made.
- Fair/poor: Not fit for wear, design, display or study piece. Many flaws.
Returns & exchanges
✩ VINTAGE MEANS VINTAGE
All items are vintage unless otherwise stated so please do not expect them to be in NEW condition. Vintage items are normally more than 50 years old and will almost always show some degree of wear. That being said, I am committed to providing quality vintage garments. I inspect all items carefully and list any imperfections I find. If I miss something small, I do apologise.
Garments are measured carefully and I give my best estimate in todays' sizing. Sometimes items can be pinned to fit my model so please ENSURE you refer to my measurements for final sizing information. In the extreme case of misrepresentation (and I have no intention of misrepresenting any item, at any time), I will offer you a refund. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any queries at all please email me before the auction ends and I will be happy to help in any way.
I will reserve items for up to 1 day. Please do not make a reservation if you are not serious about purchasing the item.