This is a digital file
How about celebrating Christmas with a tea cosy like this on your breakfast table.
This Christmas Tree teacosy will keep your tea steaming hot for a long time and it will look lovely covering your teapot. It will also make a great personal handmade Christmas present.
This --- PATTERN --- will guide you to crochet this lovely teacosy as shown on picture, including 2 different tree toppers.
This cover is made using soft acrylic yarn (wool or cotton will be suitable too) and crochet hook G (4 mm).
There will be an opening under the handle to insert your teapot easily, with a buttonclosure.
The cover will be placed over the teapot after pouring in your favourite tea.
The pattern is suitable for any standard model teapot, 1.1 liter, circumference appr.
15.75" (40 cm), measured around the widest part of the pot, excl. the spout and handle.
Finished size will be approx. 11.42" (29 cm) tall, 17.32" (44 cm) circumference.
Used stitches : single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet
- crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- yarn in green (approx. 150 gram), small amounts of white and red
- small amount of fiberfill stuffing
- stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, standard size teapot, 1.1 liter
- 1 button, diameter appr. 0.60" (1.5 cm)
- 56 small bells or beads, diameter approx. 0.60" (1,5 cm)
This pattern is my own original design and is written in english, in US terminology.
If you like this design, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/Millionbells to view the entire Millionbells Etsy store, for more crochet patterns !
* English version (US terminology) of the pattern (PDF) is available as instand download after received payment, through your Etsy account. There is also a printer friendly version included.
* Dutch : Nederlandstalig patroon staat op PDF en is direct te downloaden na ontvangen betaling. Na aankoop krijgt u een automatische email van Etsy met de link naar de download pagina.
You might also like
More from this seller
Preferably payments through Paypal.
For dutch buyers:
Voor nederlandse kopers is er een mogelijkheid om de betaling via de gewone bankrekening over te maken, wanneer u geen Paypal account heeft.
Stuur me een berichtje via conversations op Etsy en ik geef u mijn bankgegevens.
Sometimes an unpaid order occurs, in that case I allways contact the buyer through conversations on Etsy. If there is no response from buyer, I will cancell the order within 5 days after last conversation made.
Returns & exchanges
- Millionbells crochet patterns can not be exchanged or refunded because they are
digitally send through email. Therefore please choose your patterns with care.
Not happy with your purchase of finished items ? Please contact me through conversations at Etsy within 7 days of receivement.
- You can return the item within 14 days after receiving (shipping costs are at the
expence of the buyer).
- After receiving of the original item I will give you a full refund
- If you want to exchange, shipping costs are at the expence of the buyer.
- Damage in transit is a risk that is shared between the seller and buyer.
I will offer you a refund (excluding shipping costs) or exchange.
Most items are 'one of a kind' , but in the case of damage during transit I will be happy to make another similar item. However, these items are handmade and small differences from the original item may occur.
It will be no problem to seek a solution together in where buyer and seller can be satisfied.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact me !
You can always send a message through conversations on Etsy, or conatct me by mail : millionbells1972 (at) gmail.com
All Millionbells crochet patterns may not be used to copy, translate or redistribute in any way and are all protected by international copyrigt law.
You are welcome to sell the creations made from my patterns and I would appreciate if you would mention my shop in a link.
© Millionbells - Marjan Schepers