PERENNIAL WHITE ROSE OF SHARON (HIBISCUS) - 8 Unrooted Plants 8-12 inches tall
Now that we are in the spring season, tiny leaves are sprouting but overall the saplings will still appear stick-like as they are just waking up from a long winter nap :-). Please be assured that they are very much alive and will continue to put forth more foliage as the season goes on.
You will receive 8 unrooted plants no less than 6 inches tall of the ROSE OF SHARON plant.
ROSE OF SHARON (HIBISCUS)
Hardiness Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Height: 15 feet
Spread: 3 -5 feet
Bloom time: Summer through Late Fall
Flower color: White
Light Exposure: Sun
Drainage: Well drained, Moist,
Rate of Growth: Fast
Water Requirement: Medium
Maintenance Level: Low
Susceptible to insects
and diseases: No
Tough, native perennial has a long blooming period during the warm months.
Easy to grow and will flower with little care.
Note: We ship all orders by First Class Mail. Please be assured that we take great care when packaging the plants to make sure that plants survive during transit and factor in a shipping\transit time of 3-10 days. When you receive the plants, something to keep in mind is that the pre-existing foliage will die off but the roots and the plant are alive, and will send new shoots up within a week or two.
We do offer Priority\Express Mail service, so please convo me if you need anything sent urgently or need a tracking number for the shipment.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Items are shipped as quickly as possible (weekend and holidays purchases may take longer) after receiving payment. Shipping times for live plants, bulbs and cuttings are subject to change, weather permitting and may take longer than stated as we await for weather conditions to become favorable to lift plants out of the ground otherwise their survival rate is severely impacted. If for such a reason, a delay is expected, I will communicate the fact to you as soon as possible.
Please convo me if you need an item by a certain date.
- I take pride in my artwork and will strive to persevere and ensure that they arrive at your location in excellent condition so that you may enjoy them just as much as I enjoyed making it.
- All items are carefully packaged and mailed via First Class and includes tracking information. If you need it faster, I can upgrade you to Priority Mail for an additional fee. I ship to the address listed in your Etsy order. If you would like something shipped to a different address please contact me.
- Packaging for many of these items will require the highest level of protection to reach the destination safely. Please contact me for an exact quote for your destination.
- For plants/cuttings/bulbs, I have to make sure that the weather is favorable to lift them out of the ground before I can ship. In severe weather, I may have to delay shipping. On such events, I will either offer a full refund or upgrade your order to Priority Mail service at my expense in lieu of your patience.
I accept Paypal as well as direct checkout via credit cards. Once your payment has cleared, your item will be shipped. Most credit cards are also accepted via Paypal.
Paypal and credit/debit card payments are expected immediately after submitting an order.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Please note, the shipping cost includes the cost for the mailer, bubble wrap or other packaging material as well as the cost of handling and packaging. The shipping label may not reflect the expense incurred.
Shipping cost is non-refundable.
Custom orders are non-refundable. However, I do my best to work with you to resolve and amend any issue to your satisfaction, so do contact me.
It is always recommended that you convo me first if you have specific requirements for a product and I will work with you.
I work hard to make you happy. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase please reach out to me before leaving a negative feedback. I do my best to work out something that is acceptable to both of us.
Custom Orders are welcome.
Copyright: I retain all copyrights of my artwork. I retain the right to reproduce. The copyright does not transfer with the sale of my original art work.