This is a digital file
*** This is a PDF CROCHET PATTERN and NOT the finished item ***
This is an original crochet pattern to make a miniature Peppa Pig
The little Peppa made with this pattern is small enough (32 mm tall - 1.26") to hide in your children pocket or bag without anybody knowing!
The pattern is written in english (US terms) and is suitable for beginner crocheters. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi (work single crochet in a spiral, increase and decrease).
Pattern is available for instant download in Adobe PDF format.
To make this miniature Peppa Pig you will need:
- Cotton thread #12 - in the following colors: Pink, Red, Black and one strand of Darker Pink for the nostrils (If you want to use a bigger thread and a bigger hook the pattern is written in a way that the finished Peppa Pig will be proportioned in size);
- Hook: 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4);
- White and Pink felt for the eyes and the cheeks
- Black cotton thread for the pupils or 2 tiny black onyx round beads –1mm.
- Sewing needle;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing.
- Pliers to help pull the needle when jointing;
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
This pattern is for non-commercial use only.
Do not redistribute, resell or publish this pattern on the internet.
© MUFFA Miniatures - All rights reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Etsy payment, payments through PayPal and credit cards.
Returns & exchanges
PDF patterns are considered consumed once downloaded, so, due to this reason I am unable to issue refunds on purchased patterns.
GIFT PURCHASES: If you are purchasing an item for a gift I can send it directly to the lucky recipient. I will also enclose a gift card or tag at NO ADDITIONAL COST, just let me know at the time of purchase.