This is a digital file
Two of my most popular patterns bundled together at a special price! The Kathleen Marie is a beautiful, lush beaded lace bracelet that features a sturdy base, perky picots, delicate scalloped edges and sparkling Swarovski crystals. This design will delight the beader in you, making use of your ladder stitch, cross-weaving, netting, peyote and Saraguro stitches.
The stunning rivoli-centered motifs are specifically designed to match my Kathleen Marie bracelet pattern. Use the ronde motif as additional embellishment on the bracelet, or (of course) as a sparkling rivoli snowflake! The marquise motif is absolutely perfect for making a stunning pair of earrings. They are also perfect for a regal pendant or even a brooch to round out a beautiful set!
NOTE: There is NOT A PATTERN for the necklace included.
For just the bracelet pattern, go to: http://www.etsystudio.com/listing/126848105/the-kathleen-marie-bracelet-pdf-tutorial
For just the motifs pattern go to: http://www.etsystudio.com/listing/157325055/the-kathleen-marie-ronde-marquise-motifs
Please note: these patterns are for personal use only. No sharing, trading, copying, selling or teaching of my beading patterns is permitted without authorization. Selling of the finished product is allowed as long as you give me credit for the design of the pattern by including the following verbiage: “Pattern design by Stacey Gibson's Unbridled Design."
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Pay Pal (preferred method) and Money Orders. You can pay with your credit card or an e-Check through PayPal as well. Please send payment within 3 days, or 5 days by mail... or the item may be re-listed.
If you need some help with the checkout process, you might want to check this link: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php, or just send me a message and I will gladly do my best to help.
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS may be subject to import duties and/or taxes - these are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If a shipment is rejected because of customs charges or refusal to accept delivery, the buyer will be fully responsible for any fee incurred, including international shipment and handling.
Returns & exchanges
*** TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY *** Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is downloaded by the buyer or e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund or exchange.
EXCHANGE: All items are described and photographed as accurately as possible. In the event that the buyer is not happy with the purchase, please contact me immediately when receiving the package. I will exchange for another item from my shop of equal value or with shop credit.
Contact me immediately to make arrangements.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted within 3 days of purchase.
The items must be returned unused and in their original condition and packaging. Price of shipping and original transaction fees will not be refunded. The buyer is responsible for payment of shipping returns back to the seller.
CUSTOM ORDERS RETURNS and refunds are judged on a case-by-case policy. Please contact me regarding any questions prior to placing your order.(Shipping and handling are not refundable).
*** BEADING TUTORIALS & PATTERNS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ***
TUTORIALS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY;
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are offered for sale for personal, non-commercial use only.
• Purchasing of the tutorial / pattern does NOT grant you the permission to share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
• Copyrights of the design remains with Stacey Gibson of Unbridled Design.
TUTORIALS FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE;
By purchasing this tutorial you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing the tutorial for Commercial Use, permission is given to sell reasonable number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyrights of the design remains with Stacey Gibson of Unbridled Design;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) should be
included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes.
If you are interested in using this tutorial for any of these other commercial purposes, please contact me for details;
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.