QUANTITY: 2 yards
This Leather Cord is Premium Quality, Made With Genuine Leather, Cut From The Center of The Hide For Consistency With A Very Uniform 1.5mm Diameter. 1.5mm Is Perfect For Leather Wrap Bracelets. This Is Also Great For Lacing Leather Projects, and Braiding For Belts, Hatbands, Etc. I Have Invested In A Large Quantity of This Leather Cord To Be Able To Bring It To You At This Low Price. All of My Leather Comes From a Green Certified Supplier And Has Been Processed Using Eco Friendly Methods.
This Listing Is For 2 Yards of 1.5mm Round Leather Cord in Natural Light Brown, Since Naturally Dyed Leather is Not Coated it May Be Slightly Thinner Than 1.5mm Color Dyed Cord, If You Need a Different Length Convo Me, Or Check Out My Quantity Discounts Section. (Photo May Show More or Less Than Quantity In This Listing)
Since Leather is A Natural Material, Color and Thickness May Vary Slightly.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is by USPS first class mail. I usually ship on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
* INTERNATIONAL customers are responsible for any import fees or taxes charged or duties due to their country. You can find accurate information about the value threshold for customs for your country online so you can be aware of duty rules before purchasing, which I strongly recommend. Each country is different, and I am not able to provide you with specific information with regard to your specific country. I'm sorry, I can not mark your package as a gift on your customs form as this practice is against Federal law. If you have questions or concerns about customs duty please contact me before purchasing.
*If you live in a country where postal theft is common insurance is highly recommended. I am sorry, but I can't be responsible for uninsured packages lost or stolen in transit.
*If your international order is over $400 please contact me to discuss shipping options.
* Other shipping options are available. If you would like to upgrade to priority mail please contact me for a price quote.
* INSURANCE isn't required but highly recommended! Most packages arrive safe and sound, but once in a while they do get lost. I will provide you with a tracking number for domistic mail, but I can not be responsible for lost packages, which is why I suggest insurance, just in case. Uninsured packages lost in transit will not be replaced or refunded, by declining to purchase optional insurance you are agreeing to this policy.
* INSURANCE EXCEPTIONS: Some international locations are not insurable, Insurance is not available for packages being shipped to: Afghanistan; Algeria; Angola (Cabinda); Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Burma; Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast); Croatia; Cuba; Democratic Republic of the Congo; Greece; Iran; Iraq; Jordan; Liberia; Libya, Moldova; Montenegro; Nigeria; North Korea; Paraguay; Republic of the Congo (Zaire); Serbia; Sierra Leone; Somalia; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Syria; Togo; Yemen; Zimbabwe. By purchasing for shipment to one of these countries you are agreeing to the policy that your order will not be replaced or refunded if lost in transit.
***Or any other country that is or may become embargoed by the United States or United Nations as sanctioned by the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
I provide Free insurance on orders over $100
My shipping is flat rate, there is no additional shipping charge for multiple items (with the exception of heavy tools). up to $400.00, orders over $400 please contact me for shipping options, first class mail packages have a value limit of $400.
Paypal or Etsy direct checkout payment is due at the time of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
This is a supply shop, so I don't do any assembly, I am selling the supplies for you to make your own creations. Please do not ask me to attach your jump rings, I often ship hundreds of charms a week, and this is just not a service I have time to offer :) Thanks for understanding.