This is a digital file
Inspired by micro macrame and mixed media style wrap bracelets, The Summertime Wrap Bracelet Tutorial guides you through the process of making a stunning and highly unique piece of jewelry that is designed to be super customizable, with seed beads and those assorted special treasure beads (the ones that you've been saving for just the right project!), or the perfect project for those left over beads in your stash that are just begging to be used.
The project includes right angle weave, herringbone and a smidge of peyote stitch. Each step is outlined clearly with photos and written instructions, so even if you're an enthusiastic beginner at beading, you can make this lovely bracelet.
The materials list includes what I used to make my bracelet - you will need size 11, 15 and 8 seed beads, and you can choose any beads you’d like for the accents and focals, although the sizes listed seem to look best. Use all of the sections outlined, or make a bracelet using just one of the stitching styles, use different colors of seed beads for different sections, or make the whole thing monochromatic; mix and match and make it YOU! You can also use this tutorial to make an asymmetrical necklace, or a wrap style anklet, by adjusting the lengths of your beaded sections - the possibilities are endless, and I found myself making many variations past the ones needed for demonstration purposes.
Please note that this tutorial is for personal and commercial use. You may sell any finished work made from my tutorials, as long as you do not mass produce items. The instructions, both written and photographed, remain my copyright solely and purchase does not transfer any rights to the design or the tutorial. Teaching, sharing, or disseminating in any way including electronic is prohibited without express written consent by me. Please give credit to your designers when selling or posting photos of your work.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.