This is a digital file
A PDF pattern for a sweet, sleepy giraffe lovey - a perfect first soft toy for your favorite little one.
This listing is for a PDF pattern for a Giraffe Lovey Blanket. You are not buying the lovey itself.
Pattern file contains seven pages of instructions, fully illustrated with clear pictures.
The pattern is suitable for confident beginner to intermediate sewers.
To make the giraffe lovey blanket you will need:
- 1/2 yard of giraffe print or pale yellow fleece, minky or plush fabric
- 1/2 yard or a fat quarter of satin, quilting cotton or knit for the blanket lining
- Scrap (about 9" x 9") or 1/4 yard of light brown or tan fleece, minky or plush for the inside of the ears, the stalks, the nose and the eyelids.
- Scraps of white and black felt for eyes and pupils.
- Stuffing - I used polyester fiberfill.
- Matching thread - I would suggest you use a tan thread for sewing the giraffe head together and a thread that matches your lining fabric for topstitching around the blanket and attaching the head to the blanket.