This is a digital file
This costume set was inspired by a song called--wait for it--Sirens of Atlantis. It's one of those taqsim numbers, and the choreography invokes the slow underwater movements of a mermaid.
While the design was inspired by sea creatures, it is crocheted in the popular Crocodile Stitch, which gives the pattern a lovely scale-y texture that is also suggestive of dragons. We use a custom blend of wool, cotton, and metallic with genuine gold or silver-plated bead embellishments for the perfect regal finishing touch.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY. You will be able to download the PDF instantly once payment is received.
I CAN MAKE THIS FOR YOU for $93-259, depending on the size needed. Please convo me for a custom quote. Production time is 6-8 weeks.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR PATTERN (available in our shop):
- Cascade 220: 2 (3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6) hanks
- Aunt Lydia’s Metallic Crochet Thread, Size 10: 5 (6, 6, 8, 9, 11, 11, 11, 13) balls
- 6mm beads: 206 (253, 283, 366, 427, 511, 532, 544, 605)
- Size J-10 (6.0mm) crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Thin yarn needle
- Skill Level: Experienced.
- Finished Size: Women's XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
- Special Techniques: Crocodile Stitch and Beaded Crochet. Please see our free tutorials at www.CrochetKitten.com.
You might also like
More from this seller
HANDMADE ORDERS: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before work begins. This deposit goes toward covering the cost of my materials. The remaining balance must be paid before the finished item ships. (See also my Refund Policy.)
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be happy with your order, so please contact me immediately with any questions or concerns. If you have simply changed your mind about your order, please convo me to cancel before it ships or you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS:
1. The item must be unopened in its original condition with all tags attached (if applicable).
2. The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS:
1. I do not offer refunds on patterns or pattern books once they have been downloaded or shipped.
2. I do not offer refunds on orders that have been custom-made to your measurements. Please be sure you want the item before I take the time to make it for you. If it doesn't fit properly, let me know so I can fix it.
If you are having trouble following any of my patterns, please contact me for support. I'm happy to provide free tech support for all of my patterns.
If your order is a gift to be shipped directly to the giftee, please convo me with this information so I don't include an invoice with the order. Gift wrapping is also available for free upon request. I will include a gift tag with a short message from you.
My home studio is also home to cats, dogs, and various small animals. While the studio itself is a pet-free zone, my products may have been exposed to pet hair and dander in transit to and from the studio. Please keep this in mind if you have pet allergies. I do my best to keep the exposure to a minimum.