This is a digital file
Our Layla Belly Dancer is the perfect gift for the belly dance enthusiast in your life! We chose a soft acrylic/nylon blend which makes her just right for cuddles. With her safety cat eyes, she is even appropriate for the littlest belly dancer.
Layla was inspired by the pin-up gals of old, and was designed shortly after we finished our Zodiac Kitten series. At the time, The Animator's Wife was just learning about the world of belly dancing and only knew of the cabaret style, so Layla is costumed accordingly. She was given a stage name The Animator's Wife had considered for herself, which was taken from that famous song by Eric Clapton.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY. You will be able to download the PDF instantly once payment is received.
I CAN MAKE THIS FOR YOU for $47. Please convo me for a custom listing. Production time is 6-8 weeks.
FOR THE KIT with most everything you need to make this pattern, please see this listing: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/167991022/layla-kitten-belly-dancer-amigurumi?ref=shop_home_feat
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR PATTERN:
- White: 240 yd Cascade Cherub Aran
- Pink: 24 yd Cascade Cherub Aran
- Blue: 180 yd Cascade Cherub DK
- Black: 24 yd Cascade Cherub Aran
- Gold: 100yd Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread Metallic, Size 10
- 2 15-mm amigurumi eyes
- Size F-5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook
- Polyester fiberfill or stuffing of choice
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Skill Level: Intermediate.
- Finished Size: About 7.5 inches high.
- Please see our free tutorials at www.CrochetKitten.com.
You might also like
More from this seller
HANDMADE ORDERS: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before work begins. This deposit goes toward covering the cost of my materials. The remaining balance must be paid before the finished item ships. (See also my Refund Policy.)
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be happy with your order, so please contact me immediately with any questions or concerns. If you have simply changed your mind about your order, please convo me to cancel before it ships or you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS:
1. The item must be unopened in its original condition with all tags attached (if applicable).
2. The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS:
1. I do not offer refunds on patterns or pattern books once they have been downloaded or shipped.
2. I do not offer refunds on orders that have been custom-made to your measurements. Please be sure you want the item before I take the time to make it for you. If it doesn't fit properly, let me know so I can fix it.
If you are having trouble following any of my patterns, please contact me for support. I'm happy to provide free tech support for all of my patterns.
If your order is a gift to be shipped directly to the giftee, please convo me with this information so I don't include an invoice with the order. Gift wrapping is also available for free upon request. I will include a gift tag with a short message from you.
My home studio is also home to cats, dogs, and various small animals. While the studio itself is a pet-free zone, my products may have been exposed to pet hair and dander in transit to and from the studio. Please keep this in mind if you have pet allergies. I do my best to keep the exposure to a minimum.