This is a digital file
you will be purchasing a PDF digital file NOT a physical item!
the pattern is to make a OOAK poseable textile sculpture dragon,the photos above are to give you an idea of what to create! go bonkers!
i recommend the pattern for people that have some skill with a sewing machine as the bits on this pattern are very fiddly!
the finished dragon will measure approximately a foot.
you will need:-
• Sewing machine
• Fabric scissors
• A selection of household needles including an extra-long one for
threading eyes and a beading needle if required
• Tailors pencils or any temporary fabric marker
• Doll makers finger turning tools
• Wire cutters and needle nosed pliers
• Stuffing tool or chopstick with a groove cut into it.
• Glass beads for eyes
• Galvanised wire
• 4x Pipe cleaners
• A selection of materials for your dragon.
I like to use a variety as I feel it gives a great effect.
• Invisible thread (for beads)
• Normal multi-purpose thread
• Extra strong or upholstery thread
• Any little extras to make your dragon truly unique!
on a serious note I have developed my patterns over many hours and have put a lot of love and care into creating each and every dragon, please respect this! the pattern is for PERSONAL use only and is not to be resold or the dragons made from it sold.