This is a digital file
As seen in the July/August 2013 issue of Sew-it...Today magazine!
Sweet Peas are little felt pals that are easy to sew and fun to give. With this PDF sewing pattern you can transform some scraps of felt, a bit of embroidery floss, and some stuffing into an adorable Bunny, Kitty, and Bear! Sure to bring a smile to anyone's face, a cute Sweet Pea is the perfect gift
This sewing pattern will be emailed to you as a PDF document immediately after purchase.
The pattern includes:
-step-by-step photos guiding you as you sew
-easy to understand directions that are clear and concise
-full-sized templates you can print again and again
This pattern is perfect for beginners.
The finished Sweet Peas are 8 inches tall.
Add a rattle or squeaker to your Sweet Pea for extra fun!
The Sweet Peas pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
Have a question about this pattern? Email me: abbyglassenberg [at] comcast.net
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps