This is a digital file
A Hundred Ravens asked us to design some fingerless gloves that were just a little bit steampunk and not too difficult. Well that to us just screamed for something lacy!
To be honest, we wanted to create a fingerless glove for The Animator's Wife's Halloween alter ego anyway. Years ago her husband (The Animator) had created an evil clown persona who went by the name of Otis. Otis is infamous amongst their circle of friends, so within their second year of marriage, The Animator's Wife decided he needed a Missus Otis. Missus Otis is equal parts doll face, evil clown, and steampunk, and thus a crochet pattern was born.
We've included a stitch diagram to help with the lacy bits, and the cuff is nothing more than the standard shell pattern. It's designed with negative ease in mind so that it stretches comfortably over your hand for a snug fit.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY. You will be able to download the PDF instantly once payment is received.
I CAN MAKE THESE FOR YOU for $40. Please convo me for a custom listing. Production time is 6-8 weeks.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS MADE FOR YOU, please convo me for a custom quote. Production time is usually 6-8 weeks.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR PATTERN:
- A Hundred Ravens Llyr: 2 mini skeins (100 yd each) in two different colors
- Size F-5 (3.75mm) crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Skill Level: Intermediate.
- Finished Size: Women's XS (S/M, L)
- If you would like to substitute yarn, we recommend Cascade Forest Hills, available in the Yarn section of our shop.
You might also like
More from this seller
HANDMADE ORDERS: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before work begins. This deposit goes toward covering the cost of my materials. The remaining balance must be paid before the finished item ships. (See also my Refund Policy.)
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be happy with your order, so please contact me immediately with any questions or concerns. If you have simply changed your mind about your order, please convo me to cancel before it ships or you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS:
1. The item must be unopened in its original condition with all tags attached (if applicable).
2. The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS:
1. I do not offer refunds on patterns or pattern books once they have been downloaded or shipped.
2. I do not offer refunds on orders that have been custom-made to your measurements. Please be sure you want the item before I take the time to make it for you. If it doesn't fit properly, let me know so I can fix it.
If you are having trouble following any of my patterns, please contact me for support. I'm happy to provide free tech support for all of my patterns.
If your order is a gift to be shipped directly to the giftee, please convo me with this information so I don't include an invoice with the order. Gift wrapping is also available for free upon request. I will include a gift tag with a short message from you.
My home studio is also home to cats, dogs, and various small animals. While the studio itself is a pet-free zone, my products may have been exposed to pet hair and dander in transit to and from the studio. Please keep this in mind if you have pet allergies. I do my best to keep the exposure to a minimum.