This is a digital file
Sew a whole family of dolls with this pattern ebook. This 52-page ebook includes three sewing patterns!
You'll get patterns for:
-Emma the Doll
-Liam the Doll
-and Baby Perry
Each pattern includes step-by-step photos, easy to follow instructions (even if you're new to sewing), and full-sized templates you can print again and again.
*Bonus! This ebook also contains tutorials to make pretty roses in two styles for Emma's hair, and a dapper bow tie for Liam! A great value!
This ebook is in PDF form and will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. View it on your computer, tablet, or smart phone, and print some (or all) of the pages. Make different dolls for all of the special children in your life.
The patterns in this ebook show you how to create very sturdy dolls that can be machine washed and are meant for real play by real kids. I'm a mom of three young children and I know how kids play! These dolls will hold up over time and still look great.
To make each doll you'll need:
-some 1/4 yard cuts of fleece in different colors
-a pair of 12mm safety eyes
-embroidery floss in black and red
-a 10"x10" piece of lightweight fusible interfacing
The Family of Dolls Ebook was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
Have a question about this pattern? Email me: abbyglassenberg [!at] comcast.net
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps