What's more romantic than the Irish claddagh? According to tradition, the claddagh stands for love (heart), friendship (hands) and loyalty (crown). There are many variations of the claddagh design, such as this one, but they all include the heart, hands and crown.
This stamp is premium quality, made of top-grade red rubber and Eastern maplewood with generous cushion material. The mounting is hourglass shaped for a firm grip.
Image size: 1-1/4" by 1-1/4"
* Scrapbooking and papercrafting of all kinds...invitations, place or seating cards, hand-made greeting cards, special note paper, envelope decoration, gift tags & more.
* Ceramic or PMC use for making design impressions.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Money Order
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)