This is a digital file
A step by step guide to making your own unique cuff bracelet.
This exciting design combines simple freehand machine stitching on dissolvable fabric with hand embroidery.
Raised Chain Band stitch gives a wonderful texture that really shows off your favourite threads. The metallic machine embroidered base provides structure and a touch of glitz.
Your own choice of threads and colour scheme will create a truly original piece of textile jewellery.
The button and loop fastener is entirely created with embroidery so you don’t need to find a matching button.
The designer, Anne Honeyman, has had over 40 contemporary embroidery projects published in print magazines. She is experienced not just in creating original projects like this, but also in guiding embroiderers with different levels of experience through them in easy steps.
You will receive a PDF digital download containing:
* 9 colour pages to print out and keep
* Step by step instructions, fully illustrated with photos and diagrams
* Ideas for customising
1. You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to read and print the tutorial in PDF format. This is a widely used program that will already be on most computers, but if not it can easily be downloaded at no cost.
2. All intellectual property rights reserved. The design is licensed for personal use of purchaser only. No copying or resale permitted.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal Payments or Etsy Gift Cards, plus you can now pay by Credit/Debit Card using Direct Checkout.
My prices are set in British pounds at the moment, but Etsy will show them in your chosen currency.
Please note that the buyer is responsible for any taxes, fees, customs duties, etc which may apply; I won’t falsely declare items as “gifts”.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returned items must be received back within 30 days of purchase, in the same condition in which they were received. Please do not return anything without discussing options and costs first.
All my costs - shipping, customs, PayPal/credit card and Etsy fees costs will be deducted from refunds unless the item purchased was faulty or significantly different from its description.
All handmade items offered are designed and made by Anne Honeyman, who retains full copyright and all intellectual property rights.
Every effort has been made to describe and represent the items accurately, but please bear in mind that computer screens don’t always show true colours due to the individual settings, lighting etc. Measurements and sizes are approximate and given as a guide only.
I work in a smoke- and pet-free atmosphere.
Please contact me to discuss trade/wholesale orders. I also sell through selected galleries on a sale-or-return basis.