These pink polka dot buttons are vintage and made of plastic. They are baby pink on the top and cream on the bottom. The pink layer is die cut where the sew through holes should be, creating the polka dot design. There are 2 sizes. They have plastic shanks. There are 13 buttons in this lot. Eleven are medium and 2 are small.
The medium round buttons measure 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter and the small round buttons measure 11/16" (1.8 cm) in diameter.
They are in good condition. They have not been cleaned. The plastic shanks are glued on and the glue has yellowed.
Really sweet vintage plastic buttons for your next project or to add to your vintage button collection!
Click here for more vintage buttons: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Supplize?section_id=14827560&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2
Click here for more arts and crafts supplies: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Supplize?ref=si_shop
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I do my best to ship out the next business day. I will ship anywhere in the world. I will refund any shipping overages, over $2. You can contact me for a possible reduced combined shipping rate.
I ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) usually first class unless the weight is greater than 13 ounces, then I ship Priority, per the USPS policy, or Parcel Select, which is a more economical way to ship but may take a few more days to arrive. I will use the flat rate system through the USPS when priority is required, and it is more economical to do so. I will do my best to reduce shipping costs to you.
I use the address you listed on Paypal or here on Etsy as I print the postage labels directly from these sites, so please be sure that the address is correct.
I carefully wrap and pack each item. I may use recycled, clean packaging materials (usually bubble wrap and packing peanuts) and boxes whenever possible.
International Customers:: All VAT, duties and customs fees are your responsibility. There is no way for me to know what these fees will be upon the sale of the item. These fees are not included in the price of the item or shipping fee. Please check with your local laws concerning these fees prior to purchase. Labels will not be altered to adjust the price or description of the item purchased in order to attempt to avoid paying these fees. Customs forms are automatically populated with sales information and cannot be edited. Purchase price less shipping will be refunded if you decide to refuse payment of these fees after I receive the item back in it's original condition. Please allow 4-6 weeks for packages to be delivered.
I accept payment through PayPal and all major credit cards only. All NC state taxes applied if purchaser resides in NC.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Return postage is to be paid by the buyer if a refund is requested. The item must be received by me, in the same condition it was when purchased, prior to any refund being given.
In the event of lost or stolen packages during delivery, I will refund the purchase price plus shipping upon completing necessary processes. For lost packages, tracking numbers will be provided to the buyer and used to determine the location and estimated date of delivery. After sufficient time has passed for delivery, all other avenues explored (contacting local post offices, apartment offices, asking neighbors, etc), and documentation of efforts made to locate the package provided, then a refund will be issued. For International packages, local duties and taxes may be due to the buyer prior to delivery. This may hold up the delivery of your package and is the buyer's responsibility to pay any fees associated with importation. In many cases, US tracking does not extend past the US borders, therefore efforts made to locate lost international packages lies with the buyer.
If your package has been stolen, a police report will need to be made and the case number and contact information of the local police agency will need to be provided in order for a refund to be issued.
Due to the age of some of the items listed, there will be normal wear and tear, scratches, dings, color fading, etc. that is typical of vintage. Many of the items in Supplize are already broken, and therefore useable as supplies. These items should not be expected to be in mint/brand new condition, unless noted in the item description. All irregularities will be disclosed to the best of my knowledge in the item description. Additional information and/or photographs of the item can be requested.
Also, please be aware that colors are approximate due to variances in monitors and computer systems.
I want you to be satisfied with your purchase and will be happy to work through any issues that may arise.
Information I Collect:
To complete your purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you are purchasing.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your purchase, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at tidbitz10 [at] gmail [dot] com.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Suppize, 1102 Lakeview Rd., Durham, NC 27712
I will not sell, lease or otherwise provide any personal, financial, or business information to any party without your express permission unless required to do so by law. Supplize is not the webmaster of Etsy.com, and therefore cannot be held liable for any site outages, glitches, or actions that may result in users' personal information or privacy information being compromised.
Pets: I have one dog and do my best to make sure your purchase is free of dog hair.
All items are shipped from a smoke-free home.
Tid Bitz is not the webmaster of Etsy.com, and therefore cannot be held liable for any site outages, glitches, or actions that may result in users' personal information or privacy information being compromised.
All images and text herein http://www.Supplize.Etsy.com pages are (c)2018 Supplize, and cannot be used for any purpose without written permission. This includes link farming.