This is a digital file
Digital designs for making Heart-Shaped Paper Rosettes
Makes 4 rosettes from an A4 sheet: 2 large and 2 small. The rosettes measure approximately 3" and 2" wide if printed onto A4.
These are simple to make but the look is really effective. Use them to embellish cards or gifts, or arrange them into a decorative piece on their own.
2 files are included:
- Printable PDF file
- SVG file - compatible with most cutting machines (e.g. Silhouette Cameo/Portrait, Cricut Explore etc)
- Coloured/Patterned Cardstock
- Scoring Tool and Scissors/Cutting Machine
- Paperweight (or fingers if you are patient!)
- Print onto your favourite choice of card or paper, score on the dotted lines and cut on the solid line
- Cut the design on a cutting machine. It will perforate the folds for you!
- Fold the scores in alternate directions, concertina style.
- Glue the ends together to make a ring, then squash it down on a flat surface to make the rosette.
- Add the front and back circles to hold it all together - you will want to use a paperweight and good glue here!
We also sell the designs for Rosettes in other shapes, check out our shop!
You might also like
More from this seller
Policy on the use of our Digital Design Files
We like to keep this one simple:
If you purchase a design file from us, you are allowed to use it for what you like, as much as you like, for as long as you like.
Please don't sell or give away any digital files that we created - if someone you know would like a copy, please direct them to us!