This is a digital file
Meet Humpty Dumpty! Sew this lovable toy and the classic nursery rhyme character will come to life! A charming and unique gift to sew for babies and children, this Humpty Dumpty doll is designed for real play. With this sewing pattern you'll make a machine washable, durable toy that will hold up for years to come.
Recite the rhyme and make Humpty Dumpty fall to the floor, then pick him up again and give him a big hug!
With purchase you'll also get a free printable paper doll to color! Include it in your gift for even more fun.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. The templates are full-size and ready for you to print again and again. The instructions are written in easy to understand language and include clear photos at every step to guide you through the sewing.
Humpty Dumpty is 16 inches tall and 10 inches wide.
To make a Humpty Dumpty doll you'll need:
1/2 yard of white fleece
1/2 yard of shirt-colored fleece
1/2 yard of pants-colored fleece
1/4 yard of shoe and bow tie-colored fleece
1/4 yard of hat-colored fleece
12 mm safety eyes with washers (solid black or with a pupil), 1 pair
Small scrap of white wool-blend felt for the whites of the eyes
Red 6-ply embroidery floss or Perle cotton, 18 inches
Black 6-ply embroidery floss or Perle cotton, 12 inches
Fiberfill stuffing, 10.5 ounces
I recommend this pattern for confident beginners. The instructions are written in easy to understand language and every step is accompanied by a clear photo to help you along.
This is an original sewing pattern by Abby Glassenberg. Copyright 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps