The Bridal Shoppe Series, 9 individual Clip Art images in PNG.
Size: Each individual graphic image in PNG is approximately on the longest side 10 inches at 300 DPI
JPG files are NOT offered with this set. JPG format adds a white background and, when printed, completely eliminates any white from the image rendering only the areas of the image that are gray or have color. So the white Veils would virtually disappear in JPG format.
These images are offered in PNG format which has a transparent background when opened in a program that supports the transparency of PNG images, for example Photoshop or Fireworks. If you want to add a color background to the Veils so you can print them and don't have one of these programs there is another option. There is a free program on the internet called GIMP. It is similar to Photoshop and the makers claim it is more user friendly. You can find the download by entering GIMP GNU Image Manipulation Program into a search engine. It's completely free. Once you download that program, you can look up ways to add a background layer to an image in Gimp in a search engine. Sometime the words you use in a search engine can get you nowhere. I found the most helpful results when I put "Start with a background color in GIMP". It gave ways to both start with a background in Gimp and how to add a background in GIMP. You may need to read or watch a couple of tutorials to find everything you need. It's not too hard to do if you follow their steps.
All of our digital download graphics are created in high quality, high resolution 300 dpi. They work perfectly with your regular home printer. Please note these are PRINTABLE graphics which means you download them and print them yourself. There are also PNG versions of each image with which you need a program on your computer that supports the PNG format. All PNG images have transparent background when viewed from a supporting computer program. All of our digital download graphics are created in high quality, high resolution 300 dpi. This listing is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD through Etsy and you will receive access through the Etsy system when payment is made.
You may use our designs for your own personal use as many times as you would like. They work great for scrapbooking projects, as well as all kinds of paper projects, including invitions, cards, gift tags, banners, digital scrapbooking projects and other clip art uses.
You may also use our designs on your own personal website. We also allow the use of our images for small commercial use. Please read our commercial use polices in the Policies section on our Etsy site.
Our designs are shown in the Etsy listing with Digital Fun Factory watermarks. However, when you purchase from us, you will receive your images without watermarks.
PLEASE NOTE: These are digital download products. No actual paper products will be shipped out.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do you do custom work? Unfortunately, due to time constraints and other Etsy businesses we are unable, at this time, to do custom work. However, we do love it when our customers let us know what they would like to see on our site in the future. So if you have an idea, we'd love to hear from you. We do keep a list of such requests.
2. Can you sell a clip art image individually, or break up a set, or combine a set into another collection? We wish we could, but again, since we are limited on time and this would take up a large amount of our time, we are unable to break up sets or sell clip art images individually.
3. Do you offer any type of image files besides the ones on your site (i.e. pdf, svg,)? Right now, we only offer png and jpg files of each of the images in a set. Some sets include a large EPS file that includes all the images in that set.. All of our background and paper pack sheets are offered in jpg. While all of our frames, graphics, clip art, borders, and doodles are offered in JPG, PNG with a transparent background so that you can drag them digitally over other objects, or manipulate them using an image editing program.
4. Is it possible to get an image in png if it's only listed as a jpg image on the actual listing? Or is possible to get an image in jpg if it's listed only in png? At this moment, we only offer our images in the file formats specified on the items' listings.
5. How do I unzip a file? If you have a newer windows computer, when you save the files to your computer, you should be able to right click on the saved file folder, a new window appears, and you would click on "extract all" to unzip the files. Mac computers should also have some kind of function like this or come packaged with a program that unzips files. You can also download a free unzip program like 7-zip online. You may wish to search in a search engine for terms like- free unzip program windows or free unzip program mac or free unzip program apple.
6. For your PNG files, what kind of image editing program will I need? To be able to read and manipulate PNG files, you will need an image editing program like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Corel Paintshop Pro, Fireworks, and possibly the free download program Gimp, etc.. This should allow you to easily drag and drop the PNG files onto your backgrounds without any problems.
Thanks for visiting our site! If you have any other questions, feel free to convo us! Thank you for viewing our wedding clip art..
These are so nice to make cards and scrapbook pages
Sep 10, 2014 by Nancy Fonseca
So beautiful and elegant look great when printed thank you
Jun 21, 2014 by Lesley Wilson
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Immediate payment is required within 24 hours. We accept Paypal. Please always contact us before purchasing if you need to wait to pay or if you would like to pay by Check or Money Order.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the downloadable nature of our products, we do not accept returns. However, if you have any problems whatsoever with your order, please contact us. We always want to provide the best customer service possible!
TERMS OF SERVICE/COPYRIGHT:
The copyrights of our graphics remains with Vintage Hot Shots Inc. / Digital Fun Factory. Even if you alter our images, you cannot claim copyright of the altered image. Our images are sold for Personal and Commercial use with the proper credit and licensing. Commercial use would include tangible items like greeting cards, invitations, napkins, party favors, banners, t-shirts, brochures, physical tangible collages, physical tangible art work, gift tags, stickers, book covers, stationary, envelopes, or any physical product. If you are using our images on tangible products, you may alter our images but you may not claim copyright of the altered image.
You may use our Graphics for your personal projects without an additional commercial license and no credit is required although it is always welcome. This only applies if no revenue is being generated.
You may use our Graphics to design a product for resale with the proper credit and licensing. Your options are as follows:
OPTION 1: You are not required to purchase a commercial license for an additional fee, however you are limited to 25 uses and must give credit with a link back to our shop on the page our graphics are displayed. Credit and the link is to be given as follows:
Graphics by Vintage Hot Shots Inc./ Digital Fun Factory at www.etsy.com/shop/digitalfunfactory
OPTION 2: You are required to purchase a commercial license for an additional fee, however you are not required to give credit and a link back to our shop. The licensing fees are as follows:
1.) Our Graphics cannot be used in digital form that makes up 100% of the finished design. It is permissible to use our Graphics as a design element with the proper credit and licensing. Credit must be given with a link back to Digital Fun Factory/ Vintage Hot Shots Inc. at www.etsy.com/shop/digitalfunfactory
2.) Our Graphics cannot be used for resale in any digital form where Our Graphics make up 100% of the finished design. It is permissible to use our Graphics as a design element within your own creative design, but you must give the proper credit and have the proper licensing. Credit must be given with a link back to Vintage Hot Shots Inc./Digital Fun Factory at www.etsy.com/shop/digitalfunfactory
3.) Our Graphics cannot be used to resell in any wholesale format even if they have been altered without the proper credit and licensing. Credit must be given with a link back to Vintage Hot Shots Inc./ Digital Fun Factory at www.etsy.com/shop/digitalfunfactory
4.) Our Graphics cannot be used to be resold, copied, or transferred to anyone else for profit or for free.
5.) Our Graphics cannot be used for your own personal websites, banners, and logos without proper credit to our shop. Credit must be given with a link back to digitalfunfactory/ Vintage Hot Shots Inc. at www.etsy.com/shop/digitalfunfactory
6.) Our Graphics cannot be used to create websites, banners, and logos for other people without the proper credit and licensing. Credit must be given with a link back to digitalfunfactory/ Vintage Hot Shots Inc. at www.etsy.com/shop/digitalfunfactory
7.) Our Graphics cannot be used to resell on websites, banners, or logos without the proper credit and licensing. Credit must be given with a link back to digitalfunfactory/ Vintage Hot Shots Inc. at www.etsy.com/shop/digitalfunfactory
We do not allow the resale of our products on Zazzle or on Cafe Press or on any site comparable to these sites.
SUMMARY OF CIVIL and CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL COPYRIGHT LAWS:
Copyright infringement is the act of exercising, without permission or legal authority, one or more of the exclusive rights granted to the copyright owner under section 106 of the Copyright Act (Title 17 of the United States Code). These rights include the right to reproduce or distribute a copyrighted work. In the file-sharing context, downloading or uploading substantial parts of a copyrighted work without authority constitutes an infringement.
Penalties for copyright infringement include civil and criminal penalties. In general, anyone found liable for civil copyright infringement may be ordered to pay either actual damages or "statutory" damages affixed at not less than $750 and not more than $30,000 per work infringed. For "willful" infringement, a court may award up to $150,000 per work infringed. A court can, in its discretion, also assess costs and attorneys' fees. For details, see Title 17, United States Code, Sections 504, 505.
Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense.
For more information, please see the Web site of the U.S. Copyright Office at www.copyright.gov, especially their FAQ's at www.copyright.gov/help/faq.