Raku ceramic clay pendant is great for making hemp jewelry. Fill with your favorite essential oil, potions, or fairy dust. Magic or not, these vessels are fun and highly decorated. High fired raku finish gives it a shiny glaze. Two holes on either side of the opening make for easy use. Comes with a cork.
Quan Yin or Guanyin (also spelled Kwan Yin).
Sold per: bottle (1pc)
Shape: Quan Yin head
Size: 1 3/4″ long, 1″ wide. bottle opening is just under 1/2″
Beading hole: 2mm
Finish: raku glazed
Material: ceramic clay
recommended cord size: 1mm
Home - http://www.etsy.com/shop/hempCRAFT
Jewelry - http://www.etsy.com/shop/hempCRAFT?section_id=7418004
Twine - http://www.etsy.com/shop/hempCRAFT?section_id=10753476
Beads - http://www.etsy.com/shop/hempCRAFT?section_id=10823169
Bundles - http://www.etsy.com/shop/hempCRAFT?section_id=11160410
© 2014 HempCraft™. All rights reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We ship worldwide!!
As soon as your item(s) have been processed, we ship USPS First Class Mail to the address provided on your Etsy account. *We can not be responsible for lost packages that have been confirmed as delivered, Please make sure the address is correct. Items ordered on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be shipped the following business day.
- In stock items ship within 1-2 days
- Handmade to order items ship within 3-5 days of order date.
- Back order (out of stock) items ship as soon as they arrive here. We will email you in the event this happens. Out of stock items are eligible for a refund.
- domestic US- delivered 2-5 days from ship date.
- international- delivered 10-20 days from ship date (sometimes longer! read below!)
Please contact us if you have been waiting longer than the times given above
Need something in a hurry? Contact us to put priority on your order. Additional shipping costs may apply.
..Please read policies below..
Insurance - We recommend purchasing insurance for orders over $50. Please contact us if you would like to pay the additional cost to insure your package. **We are not responsible for lost uninsured parcels**
Customs - We are not responsible for any lost items, customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply at customs in any country. Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office.
Payment is due upon checkout. We accept Paypal or direct checkout with a credit card. If payment is made through PayPal with an e-check - items will be shipped as soon as payment clears.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Custom order sales are final.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise in the mail. Please check your address to make sure it's correct.
We will email you in the event we are out of stock on an item. Out of stock items are eligible for a refund.
Please see our complete Terms of Service on our website www.MyHempCraft.com
E-mail hours of operation are Monday through Friday. We do not answer emails on Saturdays and resume weekend emails on Sunday evening. We also do not answer emails on holidays. All inquiries will be replied to on the next business day.
• We may need to contact you. Please make sure to monitor your email inbox for any future messages regarding your order. If our attempt to contact you is unsuccessful after 10 days, we will determine the best course of action which may include cancelling your order and refunding you in full. If this happens, please contact us about re-ordering.
• Most of our jewelry supplies are meant for (12yrs+) jewel crafting. If you do have young children, please use discretion when purchasing small craft supplies. Beads are not intended for children who still put toys in their mouths and is a choking hazard if swallowed.