A sustainably grown wool that's exceptionally clean of chemicals and pesticides. For stuffing dolls and toys and felting, also known as core fiber.
This high quality, U.S.A grown wool is blended specifically for extra softness and resilience. 30% organic content form the only organically certified mill in the USA.
1. PROPER GRAZING METHODS: Growers rotate pastures to prevent overgrazing and soil erosion. Proper grazing creates a higher quality wool and protects the health of the sheep.
2. PREDATOR FRIENDLY: Trained sheep dogs guard the flock. Natural predators are not poisoned, trapped, or shot.
3. HEALTHY VETERINARY PRACTICES: Only certain kinds of medications and supplements can be used to treat the sheep. Sheep raised in open pastures are healthier and require less vet care.
4. FIELDS PROTECTED FROM PESTICIDES: No use of herbicides and pesticides on fields where the sheep will be grazing. Wool is spot tested to ensure that no harmful chemicals have been used.
5. OPPOSE CHEMICAL PROCESSING OF THE WOOL: This wool is not carbonized (dipped in strong acid to dissolve residual matter), dipped (at many farms, sheep are dipped in pesticides), or bleached.
6. SHEEP FRIENDLY: Highly skilled shearing crews trained to shear the sheep with as much care and as harmlessly as possible.
1/2 lb. will make a 12" to 16" doll, one pound needed for a 20" doll.
SHIPPING COSTS: Your order will be charged actual shipping cost plus $2.00. Any amount over that will BE REFUNDED TO YOU.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We use USPS First class, Priority, and UPS ground, whichever is least expensive to get your order to you.
SHIPPING OVERAGES: If you were charged more than $2.00 over actual shipping, we will refund the difference to you.
Generally, everything goes out within 1-2 business days after your order is placed. An email with shipping and tracking information will go out at the time of shipping.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Your bank debit card will also work, just like your credit card.
Returns & exchanges
We stand behind what we sell, and your satisfaction is important to us. If anything is defective or missing, please contact us within a week of receiving your order and we will correct it for you.
Returns are cheerfully accepted for any reason within 30 days of shipping on goods in original condition. We regretfully cannot refund customers for returns that are opened, damaged or used.
Please note we cannot refund shipping charges, and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. We reserve the right to refuse refund for used or damaged return goods. Please use a trackable method of shipping to return any goods, the customer is responsible for damages or losses during return shipping
Our full line of goods is available on our web store, www.weircrafts.com.