- Question? Contact the seller
Only 1 available
Temporarily out of stock on Walnut Brown... expect no later than April 10.
Grab a pen and paper and write down the colors you desire so you can add them to the comments at check out!
Choose from the following:
PICK 2 - two colors 10 yards each
PICK 3 - three colors 10 yards each
PICK 4 - four colors 10 yards each
PICK 6 - six colors 10 yards each
Choose your primary color from the drop down and list the additional colors (must be specific color names) in the comments at check out. I have multiple shades of many colors so failure to list specific names will delay your order. All colors are represented in the first three picture collages.
Colors are listed in the drop down in the same order they are shown in the color collages.
Pulled from the spools similar to those pictured...your length will be carded as shown in the color collages.
FULL SPOOLS are available in the most popular colors here in my shop.
The third picture: linen sample charts that are available to purchase and they come with a 5 yard sample of two ply.
These sample charts are a very handy resource showing all the colors as well as the difference between all the plys that are available.
To add one to your cart click here!: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/178899585/waxed-irish-linen-chart?ref=related-2
To see all linen offerings including 2 ply and 7 ply please shop the section: Linen
Ceramic pendants often seen in the photos as inspiration can be found in my sister shop: https://classicbead.etsy.com
Orders from both shops placed at the same time will be combined and a $3 shipping credit will be issued. Please notify in the comments your combined order!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Opt for Priority Shipping
1. FASTER delivery 2. Your order is INSURED for $100 3. Packaging is secure and eliminates costly delays. ANY shipping charges over and above $6.75 will be refunded at the time of shipping IF all your product will fit in a Small Flat Rate box or envelope.
Due to so many changes I have made the decision to no longer ship outside of the United States. If you have purchased from me before you may inquire and I may make an exception.
My packaging is secure...all items are packaged in a cello bag with a product card.
I strive to ship all ClassicBead and ClassicElements orders within 24 - 48 hour from the time payment is received. I will notify customers if I deviate from this standard.
PLEASE stay tuned to your Etsy CONVOS! These can be accessed through your account. It is how I communicate with you in the event of a question or problem with your order. Your shipment can be delayed and I will not be held responsible for such delay if you do not respond to convo or an attempt to reach you via email. This is a time consuming costly matter to me.
Etsy Direct Checkout
Direct Checkout. You may cancel anytime prior to shipping, but you better make that decision fast as I try to ship same or next day! Fast shipping = happy customers I have learned!
I do not include a receipt in your package. You may access one if needed via your Etsy account.
Returns & exchanges
1. All sales are considered final unless I have sent the wrong product or an item is found to be defective. Cut goods are considered custom orders and are not eligible for return or exchange. If you are unsure of the color, I suggest ordering a small amount before committing to a larger quantity as cut goods are not returnable. Please reach out in the form of an Etsy convo if you have a question or proposal.
1a. Natural dye leather colors can vary from spool to spool. These colors are not clear, this is a distressed look and the leather shows through. IF you are unsure regarding please message me or order a small amount before committing to larger quantities or order opaque and metallics for true color and consistency from spool to spool.
2. Error in shipping?? I will gladly replace your item with the correct product.
a. You must contact me within 3 days of receipt and include a picture of the entire order. Pictures can be sent by email or via an Etsy convo.
b. In most cases you must return the product shipped in error. If return is required I will send a label along with your items for the return.
3. If I have omitted something from your order notify me immediately via Etsy convo and I will get it right out to you. This is an easy fix.
4. Cancellations: Short window I know, but I often times ship same day if I am in the shop when your order comes in. I respond quickly to convos regarding product questions so reach out if you have a question before placing your order and I'll do what I can to help! If you contact me after the 12 hour window, shipping charges will not be refunded.
Handcrafted items with subtle nuances and color variations given the differences in monitors are not considered defects. I photograph multiples to give you an idea of the nuances you might expect in unique handcrafted items.
I do not sell wholesale as my goal is to offer variety. Many of the items are discounted based upon quantity selected within the drop down box. We are beginning to offer full spools of leather in some options.
Trunk shows!! LOVE them! If you have a bead shop or know of one in your market who can supply vendor references I would be glad to discuss shipping a trunk show of my handcrafted ClassicBead pendants, buttons, & beads to that shop for a 10-14 day selling period. Please contact me through convo to arrange such an event.
Gift certificates to my shop are awarded to customers who assist in booking trunk shows and/or use my product in a design that is published!