This is a digital file
Home Sweet Home!
Make this cute and versatile house quilt block—it looks adorable on its own as a wall hanging, on a bag or pillow, or you can make several houses into a full quilt or curtain border. The completed block is 8-1/2”; instructions to make a 9” block are included. Instructions for finishing the block are not included. The instructions are available only in English at this time.
Inside this easy PDF sewing pattern:
* House block pattern with numbered pieces
* Fabric suggestions
* Photos and instructions so beginners can follow along
The pattern is sized for printing on letter size paper (8-1/2” x 11”), so if you print on A4 you may need to make some adjustments!
The pattern is not quite as in-depth as my other patterns, it is assumed that you have a little experience with patchwork (if you understand seam allowances, “squaring up”, and proper pressing technique, you will do great!). However, step-by-step instructions and photos are included to get you started, so motivated beginners will be able to learn as they go. I’m always happy to answer questions if you get stuck while working on your project, just send me an e-mail!
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
©2014 Kim Kruzich. Please do not sell or distribute this pattern.
::: Sell what you sew! :::
Individuals may now sell items made from Retro Mama patterns. Just add the following credit line to each online listing and hang tag:
This item was handmade using a Retro Mama sewing pattern.
A link to my Etsy shop and pattern listing would be greatly appreciated. See my policies for the full terms of this agreement: http://www.etsy.com/shop/retromama/policy
You might also like
More from this seller
Retro Mama accepts payments made through PayPal, which allows you to pay directly from your PayPal account or with credit or debit cards. Paying with PayPal is quick, easy, and safe! If you do not have a PayPal account, you will be instructed on how to pay when you check out through the PayPal website. I do not accept checks or money orders. Sales tax will be charged on orders in Florida.
You can also make purchases with a credit card, even if you do not have a PayPal account. Simply click on "Don't have a PayPal account?" and you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
Your satisfaction is very important to me! Please contact me if you are in any way unsatisfied with your order. Due to the electronic nature of patterns, I cannot offer refunds for PDF sewing patterns. Finished items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit. I will refund shipping charges only on defective items. The item must be returned in the condition in which you received it (e.g. in re-saleable condition—unused, unworn, unwashed, with no cigarette or other odors, alterations, etc.). I cannot give refunds for items that have not been returned to me.
Do notify me prior to returning an item so that it will not be returned to you. Please e-mail or convo me to discuss any returns/repairs/refunds/etc.
::: Where is my pattern? :::
All of my patterns are PDF instant downloads, you will not receive your pattern by e-mail unless you request it (please send me a convo to request this!). You can find your pattern by looking under "Your Account" in "Purchases". There should be a download button next to your pattern(s). Sometimes the button does not appear if you are using a tablet or iPad; if this happens to you, just let me know and I'll be happy to send patterns via e-mail!
:: Custom Orders ::
I am not able to take on custom orders for finished items at this time as I currently spend all my time developing new patterns and filling felt orders! However, there are several sellers on Etsy who do make finished goods with my patterns, you can find a list of them here: http://retro-mama.blogspot.com/p/faqs.html Please contact me if you would like your shop added to the list!
:: Retro Mama’s Sell what you sew cottage industry policy ::
I am now allowing individuals to make items for sale with my patterns!
By making and offering for sale any items made with Retro Mama patterns, you agree to the following:
1. Copyrights to all Retro Mama patterns, photographs, text, and designs are owned by the licensor, Kim Kruzich, and you agree to the terms of those copyrights.
2. You may make finished items from any Retro Mama pattern that you have purchased from my shop or blog, as well as my free tutorials/patterns, and you certify that you made these items by yourself at your home-based business.
3. The following credit line will be clearly visible in every listing for items made with a Retro Mama pattern, and will be clearly printed on hang tags attached to the item for sale at in-person venues such as craft fairs:
This item was handmade using a Retro Mama sewing pattern.
4. This policy is intended for independent crafters to make items for sale using Retro Mama patterns. By making and selling items using Retro Mama patterns, you verify that you are an individual, home-based business and that any items made from Retro Mama patterns will not be mass produced, nor will you contract with others to mass produce items. You additionally agree that you will be selling only finished products from Retro Mama patterns and will not reproduce, distribute, or sell any Retro Mama patterns in part or whole in any form.
5. Let me know via convo or e-mail where you will be selling your wares made with my patterns! I would love to feature you on my blog and add you to my list of Retro Mama stitchers!
6. I reserve the right to change or end this policy at any time.
7. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have proper labels on items you make as required by the federal government (see links below).
For toys and other items for children, see CPSIA info: http://www.cpsc.gov/about/cpsia/smbus/cpsiasbguide.pdf
For fiber and other fiber items, see FTC info: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus50-clothes-captioning-complying-care-labeling-rule
See here for Etsy teams discussions and help: http://www.etsy.com/teams/6861/keeping-up-with-cpsia (I do not vouch for the accuracy of any advice given within this forum team, I list it simply as a resource within the Etsy community)
:: Customer Service ::
I try to answer e-mails and convos within 24 hours, pending cooperation from my two little boys. If you don't hear from me within that time please try again as sometimes messages can disappear.
:: Feedback ::
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! If you have any trouble with your order, please contact me before leaving feedback. If I don't know there's a problem, I can't fix it!
Thanks for shopping Retro Mama!