This is a digital file
Make yourself (or someone else!) this gorgeous keepsake locket necklace. My tutorial features step by step written instructions and clear, full color photographs to guide you through the process of creating this beautiful locket. Embellished with chaton montee crystals, and hanging from a lovely link chain, the locket has a space inside for your favorite charm or keepsake, a secret only you will know unless you choose to open it. Huge thanks go to Julia Pretl for giving me permission to use her method of creating a peyote stitched rectangular base - please check out Julia's website for awesome patterns for vessels and more! (http://www.beadcave.com/julia/)
Materials used in this project include size 11 cylinder beads, seed beads in sizes 8, 11 and 15, bali spacer beads (optional), four 4mm chaton montees (please note that these are different than roses montees!), 4mm or 5.5mm freshwater pearls, one 3mm lochrosen crystal sequin, and a charm of your choice (approximately 10mmx22mm).
Techniques used in this tutorial include odd and even count peyote, zipping up two rows of peyote, herringbone and a touch of right angle weave, as well as embellishing techniques.
Beading difficulty level: Intermediate to Advanced: you MUST have a working knowledge of odd and even count peyote and zipping up two rows to successfully complete this tutorial; these stitches are NOT explained in detail. This tutorial is 55 pages in length.
Please note that this tutorial is for personal and commercial use. You may sell any finished work made from my tutorials, as long as you do not mass produce items. The instructions, both written and photographed, remain my copyright solely and purchase does not transfer any rights to the design or the tutorial. Teaching, sharing, or disseminating in any way including electronic is prohibited without express written consent by me. Please give credit to your designers when selling or posting photos of your work.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive your email from Etsy within ten minutes.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF tutorial, and does not include purchase of any of the jewelry shown in the photographs.)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.