This is a digital file
This alphabet pattern is perfectly sized to fit in the pendant frames I sell in my main shop (www.shinyhappyworld.com), but it could easily be enlarged to use elsewhere.
Fun ABC is a very kid-friendly ABC.
The letters are chunky and filled with fun patterns. They look great stitched up in bright colors on bright fabric. :-)
They’re quick and easy for kids to stitch on their own too – they can make one for themselves and a matching one for a friend.
They’re simple enough that you could stitch up a bunch of them for special party favors!
One would also make a great handmade gift for a special teacher.
If you enlarge the letters you can stitch them anywhere. Add a fun monogram to a tote bag or a T-shirt!
What You’ll Get
* a full-sized pattern for the entire alphabet – no enlarging needed (though you can, of course, make it any size you like)
* detailed instructions, including links to videos teaching you how to transfer a pattern, how to do the stitches, and how to use the pendant frames
What You’ll Need
* tiny scraps of solid-colored fabric
* small amount of embroidery thread
* needle and hoop
* pendant frames (optional)
Each letter is a little over an inch tall.
Easy peasy! I used backstitch (the easiest stitch) for just about everything, with just a few French knots and lazy daisy stitches thrown in for fun.
This is a digital pattern – so you’ll receive the link to download it within minutes of completing your order.
Like all Shiny Happy World patterns, you are welcome to sell items you make with the pattern – as long as you’re making them yourself. These stitch up fast, use mostly inexpensive scraps and make great gifts – a winning combination for an item to make and sell. :-)