Here I am offering a vintage decorative metal property tag that can be personalized. Great for wood furniture, box labels, jewelry making. So many possible uses for this pretty vintage tag.
This listing is for ONE tag. I have quantities available, simply select your quantity at checkout.
1 7/8" x 7/16" All pieces are in good vintage condition with some minor discoloration due to age.
It will ship USPS First Class, no tracking or insurance. Please contact me if you wish to upgrade to First Class Parcel (includes tracking) the cost is $3.
They can be engraved at a jewelry store or if you are a DIY-er, you could stamp them with a metal punch set, or buy one of those hand-held engravers. These would make a neat personalized gift.
I have many different styles of these tags in quantities available in my shop (photo 5 shows some of the other styles available):
or to my shop's home page:
Thanks for taking a look, please feel free to contact me with any questions.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• Items ship within 2 business days of payment unless otherwise specified in the listing.
• I use as much recycled packaging (including boxes) as possible in the spirit of being ‘green’ and keeping shipping costs as low as possible. Convo me if you would like new packaging materials and I can get a new shipping amount for you.
• Sorry but I do not replace or refund Items lost or damaged by the shipping carrier. Insurance is available, please contact me prior to purchase if you are interested.
• For International shipments, the buyer is responsible for the taxes and duties of their countries.
• I accept PayPal and credit cards.
• Please contact me if you have a special circumstance and I will do what I can to work with you.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges on most returns.
All items in this shop are vintage and have been around for at least 20 years so they will have imperfections on them. I do my very best to describe all items in detail, pointing out any flaw that catches my eye. If I miss something that concerns you please contact me immediately. I will always do what ever I can to make my customers happy!
Ok, I hope I have covered everything.
If you have any questions please feel to contact me!