This is a digital file
This Little fellow is charming... in a rather spooky and creepy kinda way! But fun none the less!
textured and done with a very easy dry brush technique he will be a quick and easy addition to your Haloween Decor!
Acrylic on Wood 6 x 20
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is due at the time of Ordering.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of our Products ,, no refund will be provided, However we will endeavour to correct any issues you may have with our product , to the best of our ability.
Personal and Limited Commercial Use License
Tracy Moreau Design on Etsy is a division of TracyMoreau.net. (collectively "Tracy Moreau Design”).
Tracy Moreau Design grants buyer a non-assignable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, license to download and copy the accompanying image, subject to the following restrictions:
This license is for Personal or Limited Commercial Use. Personal Use means use of the Pattern(s) for display on personal websites and computers, creating crafts, or making copies for personal use. Limited Commercial Use means the use of the Pattern (s) on up to 200 handmade items for resale.
Under the terms of this license you may:
* Use the pattern(s) to create up to 200 handmade items which may be offered for sale;
* Restore, recolor, or alter the image(s);
* Use the Pattern image(s) on your blog or website;
* Use the Pattern image(s) as clip art for any personal use.
The following uses are expressly prohibited:
* Use of the Pattern (s) in advertising (other than images of the hand-crafted item itself for sale);
* Re-selling the Pattern (s) in any digital form;
* Redistribution of the digital Pattern (s) file;
* Selling the Pattern (s) in reproducible forms, such as rubber stamps;
* Using the Pattern(s) as a prize or giveaway on social media platforms, blogs, or websites;( Without Expressed Written Permission)
* Using the Pattern(s) on Zazzle, CafePress, or any other print-on-demand site;
* Using the Pattern image(s) as part of a logo or trademark;
* Using the Pattern(s) in mass produced publications;
* Using the Pattern(s) in an obscene or defamatory manner;
* Reselling, relicensing, or sub-licensing the Pattern or Image(s).
Title, ownership, and all rights remain exclusively with Tracy Moreau Design.
Patterns are provided “AS IS”. Tracy Moreau Design makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the Patterns appropriateness for use for any purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tracy Moreau Design from any claims of infringement by third-parties, including, but not limited to, damages or injury caused by use of the Patterns. All content is available to you “AS IS”. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the use of our digital files, images, or other content. Tracy Moreau Design ( Tracy Moreau) is not liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of the use of our content.