This is a digital file
Soon the Easter holiday! Let's get ready in advance! Bring to your attention crochet pattern cheerful and positive rabbit!
Difficulty middle. Master class does not contain lessons on knitting and expects skills in crocheting.
For toys, I used acrylic yarn 200 m 100g, hook number 2.5.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept pay pal which is simple and easy to use. It is also instant which makes life easier for the both of us!
Returns & exchanges
Please note that due to the nature of my selling items, as they are toys and souvenirs mostly, all dispatched orders are final. I am making accurate descriptions with quality photos, and you can also ask me any additional details prior to a purchase. Once an item has been purchased, dispatched and successfully delivered, I can't accept it for a return or refund. Sorry!
I will refund a canceled order in full if you convo me right away after a purchase, but before I have dispatched your package. Unfortunately, I can't cancel already dispatched orders.
I will refund the excessively paid Standard shipping amount for multiple items in one package.
► Please convo me if you feel that something is not right with your package, or you are unhappy with an item. Your opinion is important for me. You will greatly support me by writing a good review!
Please consider a couple of other things:
● The actual colors of items can slightly differ from the colors on photos in listings due to camera and monitor settings or lightning conditions. All item sizes and weights in listings are approximate also;
● Business days and time of your country can be different than mine – my deadlines are based on the Ukraine working days schedule;
● A necessity can emerge for you to pay import taxes, customs duties, and other fees levied by your country and to undergo a customs clearance – please contact your local post and customs office for further information;
Although I'm doing all my best for a package to be delivered to you as soon as possible and to keep you thoroughly informed on your order, there will always be some things that are out of my control. Unfortunately, I cannot take responsibility in cases such as:
● Problems with the Internet access, email and convo lags, or site problems – I will respond as soon as your message reaches me;
● Payment difficulties and delays with PayPal;
● The shipping address, as stated on your Receipt, is incorrect – please double check it;
● Some postal and customs delays – use the tracking number to trace your package;
● The package is late to a celebration date – I recommend to order gifts beforehand or use the EMS shipping;
● The dispatched package shipped with the uninsured method (Standard) is damaged, stolen, or lost – please note that I can issue refunds only on orders delivered with the EMS shipping;
● You are required to pay import taxes, customs duties, and other fees levied by your country or state – this is not the part of the shipping cost.
I'm sure these situations are extremely rare, and whenever they occur, I hope for your patience and understanding and will sincerely help you to resolve them as much as I can.