This is a digital file
**New** Launch price only 9,00€!!
Massive collection of Patterns for Cross-Stitch borders inspired by the trilogy of The Hobbit!
PDF FILE for INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD with 280+ borders!!
“Middle-Earth Patterns - Hobbit Borders for Cross-Stitch” is the new booklet full of patterns for Cross-stitch borders inspired by the trilogy of “The Hobbit”, especially the great variety of decorations made on clothing, weapons, armors and buildings created for the movies, or for the merchandise.
This new booklet, looking like a real A4-format book, comes with 280+ borders, from the fluid lines and elegant style of Elvish to the solid geometry of the Dwarves’s interlaces, to the natural forms of the culture of the Hobbits to the strident symbols of the Dark Forces, these patterns will satisfy all tastes!
* This pattern is a PDF DIGITAL FILE for INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD with 68 pages, including descriptions, suggestions and notes.
* Due the Etsy's file size limit, the complete file was divided on FOUR PDF FILES. Make sure to download all the 4 file.
* The files are big, more than 19 MB each, so the download could be slow, depending on your connection.
* This pattern partially replaces the previous "Middle Earth Borders - The Lord of the Rings" and it’s the Volume 2 of a series that includes a first book of borders inspired by the trilogy of "The Lord of the Rings" (also available on the shop) and will follow other pubblications for small motives.
Approx chart size: from 10 to 70 stitches in height
This PDF Pattern is a counted Cross Stitch Chart for instant download and includes:
- Descriptions, suggestions and notes
- 280+ borders charts with color blocks
This is an original handmade pattern. Though inspired by other forms of art, this pattern it's been totally created by the owner of this shop. Please respect the work behind this design.
This pattern cannot be reproduced in any shape or form. Printing and photocopying should be for private use only to the customer who purchases it. Thank you!