Butterfly pendants , Silver Charms, Butterfly charms, 3 pcs, Antique silver
Antique silver plated Butterfly pendants.
Approx. 25mm x 18mm.
Can provide other quantities if required, just message me.
See lots more charms, pendants, beads, chains and lots of other Jewelry and craft supplies and accessories, at great prices and new items added regularly at The Charm Boutique www.etsy.com/ie/shop/TheCharmBoutique
Visit my vintage pattern shop at Dragonfly Downloads www.etsy.com/ie/shop/DragonflyDownloads and check out my cute designer knitwear shop too at ©StarBaby Designer Knitwear www.etsy.com/ie/shop/StarBabyKnitwear
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We try to ship all our orders within 1-3 business days via standard post using the Irish postal service, An Post.
We welcome orders from all over the world. Estimated delivery times once shipped to Ireland is overnight. Estimated delivery times once shipped to UK and Europe is approx. 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times once shipped to USA is approx. 5-10 business days and Canada, Australia is approx. 7-10 business days. For estimated delivery times to all other countries, please send convo to enquire but most countries are between 7-10 business days.
Please Note: All international customs issues, delays, duty costs/taxes etc., are the responsibility of the buyer and are beyond our control.
If you have any special shipping requests, just let us know.
We accept payment from all major credit cards, debit/bank cards, gift cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Android Pay and more via Etsy's new 'Etsy payments'. Your item(s) will be shipped as soon as payment has been confirmed and your order cleared by Etsy. NOTE: Sometimes there can be processing delays by Etsy while your order is being cleared and you will be informed by Etsy if this is the case. Please be patient with The Charm Boutique as we will not be allowed to ship your order until Etsy has cleared your payment but please be assured that we will be working in the background to have it ready to post as soon as it clears.
Please note: Shipping costs include Postage, Packaging and Handling costs (we check every bead, every charm and every finding before we pack it to ensure that you get the best of what we have in stock). Shipping/processing costs are between €5.50 and €6 and there is a charge of €1 per additional item after the first which covers additional postage weight and packaging. Please enquire about Bulk Order costs which may cost more depending on weight and will be advised on an individual basis.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Our Jewellery supplies and accessories are a good quality, inexpensive product and are packaged in a cellophane wrap and shipped in a protective bubble lined envelope.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information sharing and disclosure.
Information about my customers is important to my business.
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Postal service providers. I sometimes engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as the Irish Postal Service, An Post. I will share your personal information with them, but only to the extent necessary to perform a delivery service where necessary.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for the following time period of 4 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ruth Kelly, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org