This is a digital file
The Seaside set of brushes includes these sayings:
By the Sea
On the Shore
Play in the Sand
Ideal for capturing those precious memories of time spent digging in the sand, playing in the surf and searching for shells.
The Seaside Digital Brush Set pack contains SIX digital brushes. There are six 300dpi PNG files and one ABR file. These brushes 6 common sentiments to help you create a personalized layout. Use blending modes, apply styles, or use the brush to stamp, this is one of the most versatile tools you can buy . Works with graphics programs such as Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: All orders are sent to the email address associated with your Etsy account and are also available on your Order Details page immediately after completed payment.
DESIGNED FOR SMALL BUSINESS AND PERSONAL USE
You might also like
More from this seller
TrishYochumDesigns accepts Direct Checkout and PayPal payments. This payment option is to ensure you receive purchase as quickly as possible and in a secure manner. Your order link will be delivered via email after payment has been received.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
By downloading Trish Yochum Designs graphics, images, and files, including free samples, you agree that all digital downloads are copyrighted by Trish Yochum Designs (Patricia (Trish) Yochum) and licensed to you as a single user. You do not own the products; you are purchasing the following license to use the products. I will retain full copyright, always.
1. Consumer Use Product Copyright Statement
These printable(s) or digital file(s) you have received were created by Patricia (Trish) Yochum, Copyright 2007 to current date.
LICENSE AGREEMENT/USAGE TERMS:
The graphic files contained in this e-file are the product of Patricia (Trish) Yochum and are being distributed by Trish Yochum Design available on Etsy. They are protected by United States and International copyright laws. Purchaser or user may use, copy and modify these files according to the Personal Consumer License Usage Terms* portion of this agreement and are not to be used for commercial gain. These files are licensed to the purchaser's computers only and are not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin board, network, modem, Internet or web page. Do not make copies of these files on any electronic or physical medium (including DVDs, CDs, diskettes, or other storage medium) for reasons other than back-up purposes.
Personal Consumer License Usage Terms*
Products may be used by individuals living in same household working on the licensee's desktop or laptop, provided the licensee is the owner of both computers and provided that the files are not used on both computers at the same time. Use on computers not owned by the licensee requires a separate purchase.
• Your child is working on your computer. He/she may use the files.
• Your relative, who lives in a different household, may not use your files. A new license is required.
Licensee (Customer) hereby acknowledges that Licensee is licensing the graphic files/software for non-commercial, personal use. Licensee hereby agrees to pay liquidated damages to Licensor in the amount of $5,000.00 for any non-personal and/or commercial use. In addition, should Licensor incur any attorney fees or other costs in collecting and/or enforcing this liquidated damages provision, Licensee agrees to reimburse Licensor for all such fees and/or costs. The parties acknowledge that the liquidated damages set forth above are reasonable in amount, that actual damages would be extremely difficult or impractical to determine and that any dispute or potential dispute over actual damages would be disruptive to the businesses of the parties so that it is in both parties' best interest to have determined the amount of such reasonable liquidated damages.
If you use this or any Trish Yochum Designs product(s) in an unauthorized personal manner (such as unauthorized sharing with individuals or groups), you will be liable for liquidated damages of $1,000 and all attorneys’ costs and fees as described above.
Correct Personal Consumer Product Use Examples:
• Creating your own digital or printable scrapbooking layouts or craft projects.
• Posting layouts on the Internet. (Please detail products used in your materials list.)
• Submitting layouts to magazines. (Please detail products used in your materials list.)
• Creating a GIFT album to give to your children.
• Creating designs which will be used to create a personal/family-type website.
• Creating handouts for a lesson that you are teaching yourself.
Incorrect Personal Consumer Product Use Examples:
• Sharing your supplies with anyone else not in accordance with the *Domestic Consumer License Usage Terms portion of this agreement.
• Posting the supplies or file on the Internet.
• Creating designs which will be used to create a personal/family-type website in which commercial activities or freebie/giveaways occur.
These examples are not complete lists, but are guidelines of correct/incorrect usage. Many of these situations require the purchase of Extended Commercial license as they allow a shared use or profit-oriented/environment use.
Commercial / Small Business Use Only:
The following terms pertain to small business owners who only run a business from within their home without other employees. They do not apply to businesses that mass produce commercial products. If you are interested in licensing my artwork for your business producing products that are not “handmade” please contact me.
Commercial users may use graphics in the following ways, providing that the final product is NOT customizable by your client/customer. You may send a digital, un-layered file to your customer for home printing but, the product must be customized with text and details and not a “template” that they can customize.
Pre - Customized graphics and promotional materials such as:
Business cards > newsletters > E-books > Avatars Customized Announcements > Invitations > Printed cards Wedding Favors > Candy Bar Wrappers > Party Decorations Scrapbooking > Photo books > Layouts Collage and Tile Sheets > you may not sell collage / tile sheets but, you may create tiles for your personal business use, in printed format. Web Graphics > Banners > Blog Headers Blog and Web Design > You may create web graphics for others on an individual basis - No Templates can be made and graphics must be custom and installed on the customers blog by you. Graphics are not to be offered as “blanks” and a graphics credit link to my shop at Etsy is required.
**** You May Not ****
• You may not claim as your own work, altered or unaltered.
• You may not use them as stand alone on items for resale such as (but not limited too) iPhone cases, bags, t-shirts, wall art.
• You may not sub-license, resell, rent, lend, or otherwise distribute the graphics you purchase.
• You may not create unapproved items without contacting me for approval.
• You may not make large quantities of your “hand crafted” or personalized items. To qualify for the limited commercial terms, your finished product must not be produced by a 3rd party company. Basically, anyone but yourself (A small home based business owner.) for your OWN small business. (Exceptions for printing but, you must contact me if you are creating over 200 of the same item for an individual order.)
• You may not use TrishYochumDesigns graphics to create and sell similar digital graphics, scrapbooking graphics, Clip Art.
• You may not use for mature content or advertising / websites / blogs etc. related to pornography, hate groups or violent organizations.
If you need more clarification, please contact me.