This is a digital file
CONFETTI DIGITAL PAPER PACK
YOU WILL RECEIVE
-32 JPEG images, 12x12inches, saved at 300DPI
More digital paper packs here: http://etsy.me/1q0fZQb
You must credit “Graphics by StripedElephants Design https://www.etsy.com/shop/StripedElephants” wherever you sell or display your products or purchase a NO CREDIT LICENCE here: http://etsy.me/1WNigbI
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD file, no physical product will be sent.
Once payment has cleared your files will be available for download from your purchases page: http://etsy.me/1pWrhoK
You will also receive an email from Etsy with a link to your download.
The files are compressed into a .ZIP folder. You need to know how to unzip the files on your computer to retrieve them.
© 2010-2017 Caitlin Blyth of StripedElephants.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment through PayPal and through Etsy's Direct Checkout.
Returns & exchanges
Once the files have been downloaded no refund can be given as there is no way for the product to be returned.
CREDIT IS REQUIRED:
You must credit “Graphics by StripedElephants Design https://www.etsy.com/shop/StripedElephants” wherever you sell or display your products
Purchase a NO CREDIT LICENSE here: http://etsy.me/2snzaWA
- You cannot claim StripedElephants designs as your own.
- You cannot share or distribute the original files in any way whether for free or for sale.
- Sell or distribute the files in a format that they could be extracted, eg. In a layered file.
- Use the graphics in an obscene manner.
Our artwork can be used to create most printed products for sale. Examples of permitted uses include: planner stickers, t-shirts, invitations, party décor, stationery ect.
For fabric or ribbons see below.
--FABRIC AND RIBBONS--
Our artwork can be used to create fabric and ribbons but the quantity sold must not exceed 200yards per pack purchased.
Our artwork can be used to create digital products for sale with these conditions:
- The product you sell must be for personal use only
- The design must be sold in a flattened format (eg. JPEG or flattened PDF)
- Artwork must be incorporated with other elements to create a new design
- Artwork cannot just be sold on a white or colored background (eg. as printable stickers, printable art or collage sheets)
- Digital embroidery designs see below
--DIGITAL EMBROIDERY DESIGNS--
Sale of our artwork as digital embroidery designs is only allowed with the purchase of an additional license: http://etsy.me/1XRTpDO
Embroidery Designs must be sold in a digital embroidery format, original files must not be distributed.
The artwork can be used to create logos and web designs as long as they are incorporated into a larger design, are sold in a flattened format and down sampled to 72dpi.
You may use any of our products for classroom use or commercially in educational products (for example on websites such as Teachers Pay Teachers).
If you would like to use the graphics in a mass produced product (exceeding 1000 sales) please contact us to discuss the possibility of a mass production license.
All copyrights are retained by Caitlin Blyth of StipedElephants.