Quilted Shoulder Bag - PDF sewing pattern - A quilt as you go purse with patchwork - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
This is a digital file
This listing is for a PDF sewing pattern. I do not sell finished products. All sales final.
The Quilted Shoulder Bag (formerly know as Granny's Pocketbook) is a quilt-as-you-go purse with and adjustable strap that can be worn as a shoulder bag or a cross-body bag. It has one large quilted pocket on the front and 2-4 pockets on the inside. The bag closes with a magnetic snap, which is optional. I added some patchwork to the underside of the strap. It gives it a little pop.
The final measurements of the bag are:
Bag is 13"x13"
* 3/4 yd. fabric for front, back, & strap
* 1/2 yd. fabric for liner
* 4 fat quarters for front pocket, front pocket liner, inside pocket, inside pocket liner, front pocket binding, and underside of strap (if making a scrappy strap)
* 1/2 yd. fusible fleece
* 1/2 yd. heavy weight fusible interfacing - you’ll probably have a lot of this leftover
* 1/2 yd. medium weight fusible interfacing - leftoevers here too.
* 2 d-rings or rectangle rings for strap - 1.5” wide
* 1 strap adjuster ring 1.75” wide.
* 1 magnetic snap
Your PDF includes 11 pages of instructions which are fully illustrated with color photos along with 2 pattern sheets.
This pattern is an instant download. Once your payment is processed, you will find a link for the download on your purchases page, next to this transaction.
You may not share, sell, or in any other way redistribute this pattern. You may, however, make and sell items from this pattern.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final. All sales final.