PDF Vintage 1963 Style Right Sweaters for the Family Knit and Crochet Patterns
This is a digital file
This item is a PDF file of Style Right Sweaters for the Family, a Coats & Clark pattern book published in 1963. It includes carefully scanned copy of the book that was digitally enhanced for easy reading.
The book includes both knit and crochet patterns that range from beginner to advanced. Patterns include:
Sweet Violets Sweater
• "Sprinklings of violets decorate the fronts of this stockinette stitch cardigan...not for a beginner."
• Women's sizes 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20
Fair Isle Cardigan
• "A smart cardigan for the special man in your life. Beginners stay clear; others take care not to pull carrying thread too tightly.
• Men's sizes 38, 40, 42, and 44
• "A favorite with girls and boys. Not difficult."
• Children's size 6, 8, 10, and 12
Cable Yoke Cardigan
• "Good for boys and girls...an entirely different effect can be obtained by working the yoke, the garter stitch yoke band, and the bottom of the garment in three different colors. Not difficult."
• Children's sizes 4, 5, 8, 10, 12
Crocheted Zipper-Closing Jacket
• "A year-round favorite, with easy fit, that looks equally at home on the golf course and in the classroom. Worked in single and double crochet. Not difficult."
• Boy's sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
• Men's sizes 38, 40, 42, 44
Crocheted Popcorn Pullover
• "The perfect partner for skirts or slacks. Not difficult."
• Women's small, medium, and large sizes
Bulky Raglan Pullover
• "Worked from the neck down, with Fair Isle borders, these "His and Hers" pullovers have separate dickeys to change the necklines. Not difficult."
• Women's sizes 10-12, 14-16, and 18
• Men's sizes 38-40, 42-44, 46
Tweed-Knit V-Neck Pullover
• "A casual pullover knitted in an easy stitch, using two colors. A beginner who has already made a garment in stockinette stitch could tackle this garment with good results."
• Men's sizes 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
Crocheted Double-Breasted Jacket
• "Mother and Daughter both will find this jacket "just the thing" to wear on many occasions. Worked in single crochet, it is a very easy-to-make garment."
• Women's sizes 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18
Man's Crocheted Cable Cardigan
• "This smart garment, worked in popular afghan stitch, is for a really experienced crocheter."
• Men's sizes 38, 40, 42, and 44
Block Stitch Cardigan
• "Both boys and girls like the easy, comfortable lines of this neat cardigan. The simple block stitch pattern can be attempted successfully even by an inexperienced knitter."
• Children's sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12
You can feel good about purchasing this item because all proceeds from the sale go directly from Etsy into the bank account of the grassroots non-profit Kentucky Home Birth Coalition (KHBC).
KHBC is a non-profit organization of mothers, families, midwives, and other community members dedicated to licensing Certified Professional Midwives in the state of Kentucky.
Currently, the state prohibits these midwives from practicing despite the extensive evidence of their success in birth outcomes. Certified Professional Midwives are nationally credentialed and licensed in 28 other states.
Your purchase will help KHBC hire a lobbyist for the 2018 Kentucky legislative session to change the outdated laws and improve access to qualified midwives across our beautiful state of Kentucky.
This booklet was published in 1963 by Coats & Clark. Because it is out of copyright, it is now in the public domain. Feel free to sell finished items made from these patterns, but please do not resell this PDF file that I created.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
All items except patterns are returnable in original condition for a full refund. Buyer pays return shipping to Louisville, KY, USA.
Custom and large orders available! Contact me for more information.