This is a digital file
This is only a crochet pattern, not the finished item!*
The crochet pattern of Cora the Sheep and Sofie the little lamb. (US terms).
Language: English (US terms)
Crochet hook: G (4,0 mm) and H (5,0 mm)
The used stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, half double crochet
Difficulty: Medium/hard (because of the wooly yarn)
Yarn: Drops (Garnstudio)
Height: 7,5 inches Height: 5,5 inches
Width: 4 inches Width: 3 inches
Length: 10 inches Length: 7,9 inches
In the pattern you can find what you exactly need.
The patterns contains pictures to explain some of the steps.
The pattern is for personal use only, so for yourself or as a gift etc.
Selling dolls (made with my pattern) on the internet is not okay.
Do you prefer a finished sheep of/and lamb? That’s possible, I sell them to.
You might also like
More from this seller
1. Handmade items are made to order can not be canceled.
2. Delivery time of a handmade product that is made to order, can be changed at any time. Of course, I try to deliver the article as soon as possible.
Returns & exchanges
1. Patterns can not be exchanged or returned.
1. Handmade article may be canceled, exchanged or returned, unless they are made to order.
2. You can exchange or return an article within 14 days. The shipping costs will be at your expense. The amount will be returned to your account when I get the product back in good condition and on time.
1. If there is an error in the pattern, please mail me. I will send an upgraded version to you.
2. If you need help with the pattern, mail me.
3. I am not responsible for the way your crochet pattern turns out.
4. Patterns are intended for personal use, so for yourself or as a gift, etc. It is not the intention that you are selling soft toys, with my patterns are created.
5. You may not distribute the patterns(online).
1. It is a handmade product. There may always be a/ some small (non-interfering) flaws in it.
2. When I make something to order, it may look slightly different than the example photos.