This is a digital file
Set of 3 crochet patterns to crochet elfin hooded cardigans for kids aged 2 to 8 and women's sizes XS to XL.
Each pattern is in pdf format and includes easy to follow instructions along with step-by-step photos.
* * * ARMEL (green) and ERMELINE (blue) are the kids hooded jacket.
They both have a long elfin hood, and are crocheted seamlessly from the top down.
Yet they are a bit differnt:
- Armel is a bit more boxy, short and wide. It has a shorter hood, only one triangle insert in the lower back and a little pocket
- Ermeline is longer and narrower, with 2 triangle inserts for hip shaping. The hood is super long on this one. Ermeline also include instructions to make the cardigan without hood.
Materials & gauge for both Armel & Ermeline:
14 stitches and 7.25 rows = 4 inches in double crochet in front loop (american abbrev)
Hook size = US 10 - 6.0 mm
Yardage : 492 - 984 yards (450 - 900 m) of aran/bulky yarn such as Gedifra Fashion Trend Stripe / Gedifra Fashion Trend Surprise
Sizes available : 2T to 8 year old
* * * JEHANNE (pink) is the woman's version. Same construction, top down starting with hood. Worked in one piece, no seaming, only ends to weave in at the end;
Materials: Cascade wool 220 or any similar worsted weight yarn + 5.0 mm (H) crochet hook
Gauge: 17 stitches and 8.75 rows = 10 cm / 4 inches in double crochet in front loop
Women's Sizes: XS to XL.
Patterns are written with a focus on detailed very EASY TO FOLLOW instructions, even for advanced beginner crocheters. Close-up and step by step pictures help you visualize what you are meant to do for each step.
* Crocheted top-down in one piece. No seaming.
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !
Sylvie Damey's patterns are unanimously recognized as « Well written and easy to follow », with a focus on perfect fit : Instead of using pre-formated industry sizing charts, she designs her garments directly on real-life bodies until a perfect fit is achieved. Her patterns are always tested for fit, crystal-clear instructions and accuracy. Should you have any further question, she's always glad to answer them.
Her designs and articles are published in several books and publications including « 101 crochet one-skein wonders », and Knitty.com. Follow her crocheting adventures on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sylviedameycrochet/
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within 3 days, or at least keep in touch to let me know if you need a few more days to pay for a particuliar reason. Otherwise (and after contacting you about it) I would cancel the sale and leave negative feedback.
Returns & exchanges
For obvious reasons, there are no refunds or returns on patterns.
Please contact me if there is any problem with another item. Things are usually complicated because I'm in France but we may be able to work out a mutual arrangement.