This is a digital file
There's no Christmas without a Gingerbread Man ! This one would make a great Christmas gift or a lovely handmade piece to decorate your home with.
This --- PDF PATTERN --- will guide you to crochet a cute gingerbread man as shown in picture.
Pattern includes instructions for the candy cane as well.
Finished size will be approx. 10.5’ (26 cm) tall, made using acryllic yarn (8 ply / dk) and hook size E (3.5 mm).
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of this doll, you can easily use thicker or thinner yarn / crochethook. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
Pattern is my own original design, described in english, using US terminology.
Used stitches : chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, bobble stitch.
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Fiberfill stuffing , safety eyes 9 mm
- Yarn in the colours brown (approx. 60 gram), small amounts of red, white, pink and dark brown.
- Chenille wire (pipe cleaner) approx 10.5’ (26 cm) long, red ribbon
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, optional : sewing thread in white and red.
Skill level : advanced beginner
Gauge is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so your stuffing will not show through the stitches.
If you like this design, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/Millionbells to view the entire Millionbells Etsy store, for more crochet patterns !
* English version (US terminology) of the pattern (PDF) is available as instand download after received payment, through your Etsy account. There is also a printer friendly version included.
* Dutch : Nederlandstalig patroon staat op PDF en is direct te downloaden na ontvangen betaling. Na aankoop krijgt u een automatische email van Etsy met de link naar de download pagina.
You might also like
More from this seller
Preferably payments through Paypal.
For dutch buyers:
Voor nederlandse kopers is er een mogelijkheid om de betaling via de gewone bankrekening over te maken, wanneer u geen Paypal account heeft.
Stuur me een berichtje via conversations op Etsy en ik geef u mijn bankgegevens.
Sometimes an unpaid order occurs, in that case I allways contact the buyer through conversations on Etsy. If there is no response from buyer, I will cancell the order within 5 days after last conversation made.
Returns & exchanges
- Millionbells crochet patterns can not be exchanged or refunded because they are
digitally send through email. Therefore please choose your patterns with care.
Not happy with your purchase of finished items ? Please contact me through conversations at Etsy within 7 days of receivement.
- You can return the item within 14 days after receiving (shipping costs are at the
expence of the buyer).
- After receiving of the original item I will give you a full refund
- If you want to exchange, shipping costs are at the expence of the buyer.
- Damage in transit is a risk that is shared between the seller and buyer.
I will offer you a refund (excluding shipping costs) or exchange.
Most items are 'one of a kind' , but in the case of damage during transit I will be happy to make another similar item. However, these items are handmade and small differences from the original item may occur.
It will be no problem to seek a solution together in where buyer and seller can be satisfied.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact me !
You can always send a message through conversations on Etsy, or conatct me by mail : millionbells1972 (at) gmail.com
All Millionbells crochet patterns may not be used to copy, translate or redistribute in any way and are all protected by international copyrigt law.
You are welcome to sell the creations made from my patterns and I would appreciate if you would mention my shop in a link.
© Millionbells - Marjan Schepers