Vintage sewing pattern - Girls' dress in 2 lengths: The dress with skirt softly gathered to bodice above normal waistline has back zipper, square neckline and set in sleeves. View 1 & 2 with picot edging have long angel sleeves. Long length. View 1 with ribbon tie belt has lace over bodice. View 2 & 3 are regular length. View 3 with picot edging and embroidered braid or ribbon trim has short puff sleeves gathered with elastic casings.
This is partially cut, complete (back facing has been duplicated in tissue). - All pieces are stored in a acid free cellophane sleeve. please see photos for envelope condition, smoke free.
Ships with tracking
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All items in this shop are ready to ship and will ship within 2 business days (excludes weekends and US holidays) of the order being placed. 5pm Eastern time is considered the end of a business day.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
The following information is based on USPS estimates and is NOT guaranteed.
• Garments and larger item in this shop ship via Priority Mail with an estimated delivery of 2-3 business days but USPS considers 5 business days to be on time.
• Lighter weight items including patterns, jewelry, gloves, etc (generally under 1 pound) ship via First Class Parcel with an estimated delivery time from USPS of 7-10 business days.
• Books will ship via Media Mail with an estimated delivery time from USPS of 7-14 business days.
• Items under 4 pounds and under $400 will ship International First Class with estimated delivery times ranging from 7 business days to 6 weeks.
• Items over 4 pounds and/or over $400 will ship International Priority with estimated delivery times ranging from 6 -10 days for MAJOR MARKETS; longer as you get further away from major areas.
• USPS estimates on delivery times is TO CUSTOMS. How long a package takes to clear customs and make its way to you is dependent on your country’s customs and postal services. Special note for EU buyers – delivery within 30 days can NOT be guaranteed unless you request and purchase Express shipping.
Shipping upgrades – if you require a faster method of shipment please contact me via the Etsy communication system to determine cost and time frame estimates on expedited shipping. Additional cost will apply and be invoiced via Paypal. Please note – if you request an expedited shipment and do not respond by the end of the following business day your item will ship by the method originally associated with the item so as to prevent additional delay.
Ship to Countries - I have included shipping costs for all North American countries, as well as those that are specifically noted as being included under the seller protection plans for both Etsy and Paypal. Additionally, as a US seller I am bound by US laws relative to shipping and customs requirements, trade restrictions, sanctions, and embargoes. At this time shipment is prohibited to Iran, Myanmar, Syria, North Korea, Cuba, Libya, and Uzbekistan.
Packaging –due to the nature of my items I will always use packaging that is best suited to getting the item to you in an economical manner while ensuring the item itself is protected from damage as much as possible in transit.
Shipping costs – all shipping rates included handling and packaging costs to ensure your item arrives in the best possible condition. All shipments include tracking (please see your shipping notification for the number) although details on tracking may vary depending on the destination. All wedding orders, those over $150, and those deemed at higher risk will require a signature upon delivery.
Returned packages – Packages that are returned by the shipper for any reason including but not limited to failure to pick up, address problems, or inability to deliver will be held for 14 business days upon receipt by me. During that time I will attempt to contact the buyer via convo and email address connected to the account. After 14 days without response the item will be returned to stock (if possible) and no refund will be issued. If the buyer wishes the package to be reshipped an additional shipping fee will be invoiced via Paypal. Reshipment will take place only after the invoice is paid.
Damaged/Lost Packages – if a package is lost or damaged in shipment please let me know as soon as you are aware of the situation. For damaged items I will need photos at the very least, require you to retain the item and all packaging materials until an insurance claim is resolved as well as cooperate with any information and actions the insurer may require. Failure to do so may result in the buyer assuming liability. Based on communication with the buyer a replacement or refund will be provided as soon as possible dependent on availability of item and/or materials.
Payment may be made through any of the options available through Etsy payments or Paypal.
• Etsy never provides credit card information to individual shop owners.
• Most orders will be paid based on your preference of either Paypal, credit card, or other instant payment options shown at checkout.
• LAYAWAY – Ready to ship items with a selling price of $100 or more are eligible for layaway/installment payments. Please contact me via Etsy message system. In general a non-refundable down payment of 25% will be required to put the item on layaway and must be paid within 2 business days. All payments must be made within 2 business days of the invoice being issued and payments must be completed within 2 months of the layaway starting. Payment invoices will be issued via Paypal.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Patterns and instructional books may not be returned.
EU buyers - some detail on returns may vary for residents in the EU so please see detailed policies.
Cancellations - please see detailed policies on cancellations
Return shipping is to be paid by buyer in most cases - please see detailed policies for specifics.
Ready to ship items may be returned under the following conditions
o With contact within 3 business days of receipt for US buyers and 14 calendar days of receipt for international buyers including EU buyers.
o Items must be shipped back within 7 business days for US buyers and 21 calendar days for international buyers including EU buyers.
o Items must be in the same condition they were shipped.
o Refunds will be made once the item is received and inspected.
o Because of the nature of these items, unless they are received damaged (see information on items damaged in shipping) or defective I can not accept returns for
Bridal and formalwear unless I have a date of the event prior to shipping and return is made PRIOR to that date
Intimate apparel including any sort of lingerie, stockings, etc
Patterns and pattern books
o Original shipping costs (except in the case of seller’s error) are not refundable for US or International buyers including those in the EU; all return shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility. Please note it is recommended you select a shipping method that includes insurance and tracking.
o At my discretion I may advise the buyer to keep the item depending on value, reason for return, and other factors and simply issue the refund. Please do NOT send a package back without contact for this reason.
Exchanges – in lieu of exchanges, when an item is eligible for return per the information above buyers may return an item and initiate a new purchase.
To request a cancellation please keep the following information in mind and contact me via the Etsy communication system. In all cases please initiate contact asap!
• If the item has not yet been prepared to ship I will issue a refund and initiate the cancellation immediately. If the item has already been prepared to ship (label printed) I will refund minus shipping costs and initiate the cancellation. If the item has already shipped please refer to return information above.
ITEM LISTING INFORMATION
Items listed are photographed to depict color, condition, and detail as closely as possible.
Color considerations – Differences in digital capture and monitors can lead to discrepancies. Please read the description and if possible view on a desktop or laptop as color tends to be more accurate than a mobile device
Sizing – please note the measurements in the ITEM DETAILS portion of the listing carefully. Sizes have changed over the years so the measurements of the garment are what to go by. While I may note what size something says on a tag, these generally do NOT mean the same thing today as they did when the garment was made. Always allow for wearing ease appropriate to style of the garment. If you need assistance in determine a fit please message me via the Etsy communication system.
Measurements – The measurements given are of the garment, not the body.
• Shoulder to shoulder is taken across the back of the garment from shoulder seam at the sleeve on one side to the other
• Bust is measured from under the arm to under the arm and doubled.
• Waist is measured across the narrowest point and doubled
• Hip is taken at the widest point generally 6-7” below the waist depending on the garment and doubled.
• Shoulder to hem is measured from the top of the garment along the folded shoulder edge to the bottom of the hem. You may also see back length for waist and/or full length – this is taken from the center of the neckline to the noted point. This is based on the point on your neck where a standard tshirt collar would sit, if the style of the garment is below that point I will note this as well.
• Sleeve length is taken from the top of the shoulder to the cuff/sleeve hem.
• Other items are measured from edge to edge. Differences from that will be noted in the ITEM DETAILS of the listing.
Condition – please note these are NOT new items. Some are now many decades old, and even in fantastic condition, will not look new. When inspecting items, if I find damage that can be repaired without impacting the vintage nature of the item (repairing a seam, stitching back loose lace or buttons, etc) I will do so. My background in historical clothing will guide the technique I use. Repairs such as replacing missing buttons with similar from my vintage collection will be noted in the listing. I do my best to find and note all potential issues.
Fantastic: No marks, holes, rips or stains
Excellent: Slight flaws that will not be noticeable when work or used such as faded linings, small marks
Good: flaws that are easily fixed, such as a missing button or things that have faded slightly
Fair: needs help with a major repair such as a burst seam, large marks, significant wear
Fixer upper: Good for a pattern, display, costume, etc
Patterns: I examine every pattern before I photograph and list it. For those that appear to be still in FACTORY FOLD condition I do not fully unfold and check for pieces. However, if there is any indication that the pattern has been opened up, cut, etc. I do check for completeness. I do my very best to ensure they are complete. When patterns are multi-size in one envelope this “complete” means there is at least one of every pattern piece, generally all piece in all sizes. If I have missed something please contact me as we will determine the best way to proceed.
Cleaning: All items will come to you clean unless noted otherwise in the listing. In the case of items that are not easily laundered they will at a minimum be freshened, steamed and aired (dry clean items) or aired (furs, etc). For those that may need additional professional attention I allow for that in the pricing of the item.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDER
Please contact me via the Etsy communication system if you have any questions, problems, or concerns about your order. Information regarding processing time can be found on your receipt under Your Account. Shipping and tracking information is sent to you via email and can also be found under Your Account once the package has shipped.
Business Hours – I am in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States and generally working from 8am – 5pm. I will check for messages throughout the day and respond within 24 hours. At times I may be out of the studio and will answer via my mobile device as able. At those time the response may be minimal and note when I will get back to you with more complete information.